Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You muthafukkas love you some white people.
:russ:

Half the thread aint even about the fukkin movie.
:deadmanny:

lol i know right :heh:

i used to see posts about those white youtube cacs/cacettes like grace, etc from a year ago, i ain't clicked on none of them shyts because if it aint Andre the Black Nerd, TBH/Black Hokage/Illuminaughty crew, StruggleNation, or other black personalities... i don't give zero fukks bout any other opinions or reviews :russell:

BP has transcended/skipped over the need for internet cacs and nerds that comic book characters typically had to cater to. He's a national treasure at this point. Every time i see a black person speak excitedly about the movie, it's box office, or the sequel is a blessing from Bast :blessed: It's all i'm here for.

White ppl, Chinese ppl, etc if they ain't rockin dashikis and kimoyo beads they can :camby:and stay in they lane with they arms crossed as they watch T'Challa take all the screen time in these future MCU movies :myman:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A young denzel as killmonger would be :ohlawd::banderas:
tumblr_p6mbxsEyyY1v47x3jo1_540.gif

They wasn’t ready for it back then :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got my goal of ten last week gonna go see it again probably next week Wednesday

Damn. I stopped going at 7. I'd go more if more folks wanted to roll tho. I've seen it 3 times with folks and 4 times for dolo. Feel like I'm good on my dolo runs, but would glady go again for folks that either want to go again or for their first times.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn. I stopped going at 7. I'd go more if more folks wanted to roll tho. I've seen it 3 times with folks and 4 times for dolo. Feel like I'm good on my dolo runs, but would glady go again for folks that either want to go again or for their first times.

I actually don’t mind seeing it Dolo. I just sit in the back of the theater with my Sour Skittles and chillax.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I didn't reach my goal, but I did see it 6 times. 5 times with someone and 1 time dolo. Before the movie came out I had my Mom ready to see it but she passed away last August and my Dad passed away last October. I know they would of enjoyed to see it if they was still alive.
:to:

Got my 5yo daughter repping BP hard though for Easter and she really enjoyed it, wanted to really wear it.

file_63437eeb.jpeg

5a62f91465c8ed000178db1a-image_c8313d9b.jpeg

5a61aa75c3c0c900019687a1-image_f76611f6.jpeg

:tachalla:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Just saw it for the 4th time today. And it gets better and better with each watch. It was my wife’s first time watching it (new baby at home, it’s not easy for her to leave) and she’s seen all marvel movies casually and soon as the movie was over “this was my favorite marvel movie so far”

But unfortunately now I notice more horrible CGI with every watch as well. I didn’t catch it the first time, came on coli and saw people complain and now all I see is bad CGI.