Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I didn't reach my goal, but I did see it 6 times. 5 times with someone and 1 time dolo. Before the movie came out I had my Mom ready to see it but she passed away last August and my Dad passed away last October. I know they would of enjoyed to see it if they was still alive.
:to:

Got my 5yo daughter repping BP hard though for Easter and she really enjoyed it, wanted to really wear it.

file_63437eeb.jpeg

5a62f91465c8ed000178db1a-image_c8313d9b.jpeg

5a61aa75c3c0c900019687a1-image_f76611f6.jpeg

:tachalla:
My condolences to you and your family brotha :wow::mjcry:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you think this shyt will still be making stacks when Infinity War premieres? It's probably gonna be pulling like $25 mil that weekend. might as well go see BP again before IW.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Black Panther' to Break Saudi Arabia's 35-Year Cinema Ban
2:25 AM PDT 4/5/2018 by Alex Ritman

black_panther_still_13.jpg

Courtesy of Marvel Studios
'Black Panther'
Marvel's superhero blockbuster will help open the first movie theater in Saudi Arabia on April 18, ending a 35-year-ban on cinemas.
Black Panther is set to make some more history.

Marvel's record-breaking superhero blockbuster – which has already amassed north of $1.2 billion dollars since launching in February – will herald Saudi Arabia's long-awaited return to the cinema world, becoming the first film to screen to the public in a movie theater in the country since it lifted a 35-year cinema ban. The news makes Disney and its regional distribution partner in the Middle East, Italia Film, the first to officially release a movie in the kingdom as it undergoes dramatic reforms.

The Hollywood Reporter has learned that film will be given a gala premiere on April 18 in Riyadh at the first AMC-branded cinema, which was announced Wednesday. The 620-seater theater – set to open less than four months after the ban lifting was announced in December – is a converted symphony hall in the King Abdullah Financial District, and is the first of hundreds of cinemas planned to open in the next decade.

Black Panther is set to play for five days in Riyadh and will be swiftly followed by Avengers: Infinity War, which is being given a day-and-date release on April 26.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't either, just wanted more of my subsequent visits to be among friends/fam.

i cant even remember the last time i saw a MCU flick with anybody..i think iron man might be the only time i can remember..ive been going dolo for a min lol