Code

Banned
Daps
Did they have a thread for that for previous Marvel movies?? I'm not going to give them the benefit of the doubt, a lot of them probably are just racists.

yeah but the BP thread already has double the comments of the thor one in 3 days

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
guys on the marvelstudios subreddit are really mad this is making more than their favorite movies.
But we were called c00ns for celebrating this masterpiece, but we knew cacs were going to hate it which is another reason we continue to praise it:lolbron:. The only superhero film that's going to beat it is a team up film that also has BP in it:russ::wow:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
guys on the marvelstudios subreddit are really mad this is making more than their favorite movies.
Personally, the only other Marvel movies I could consider in the same league as BP are the ones directed by the Russo bros., Winter Soldier and Civil War. The god-tier fight scenes and the parring back of the cookie cutter nonsense makes those films special.
And holy fukk, has Age of Ultron ever aged badly. Im glad they didnt use Joss Whedon for Infinity War.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Personally, the only other Marvel movies I could consider in the same league as BP are the ones directed by the Russo bros., Winter Soldier and Civil War. The god-tier fight scenes and the parring back of the cookie cutter nonsense makes those films special.
And holy fukk, has Age of Ultron ever aged badly. Im glad they didnt use Joss Whedon for Infinity War.

Only thing I’ll say in defense of AOU is that Marvel really fukked up Whedon’s vision. That’s one of the reasons he parted ways with Marvel. They tried to put the leash on him and he was like :pacspit:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i went and saw it again today. there was a good 15-20 people in there, during the daytime

I just came from the movie theater. My second viewing and it's better the second time.

It was a good number of people for a Saturday 3:45 show. It was more whites than blacks this time around.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I saw it again last night and movie was still had a lot of people in there. I think they should of put the United Nation post scene before the credits. In every viewing I went I see many people leave before that scene since the average people are not marvel movie fans.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I saw it again last night and movie was still had a lot of people in there. I think they should of put the United Nation post scene before the credits. In every viewing I went I see many people leave before that scene since the average people are not marvel movie fans.

That was the intention but Coogler felt the scene with the young black gawd looking at T'challa, asking him who he was would have a greater impact.