muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Personally, the only other Marvel movies I could consider in the same league as BP are the ones directed by the Russo bros., Winter Soldier and Civil War. The god-tier fight scenes and the parring back of the cookie cutter nonsense makes those films special.
And holy fukk, has Age of Ultron ever aged badly. Im glad they didnt use Joss Whedon for Infinity War.

Civil War is the GOAT MCU movie, with BP probably 2nd

I do need to see BP a second time though

mr x

Superstar
Daps

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Winter Soldier is the GOAT MCU movie, with Civil war probably 2nd

I do need to see BP a second time though
Yeah, BP was dope and storywise is easily #1 however I cant put it as the best MCU movie for the simple fact the action set pieces arent as great.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yeah, BP was dope and storywise is easily #1 however I cant put it as the best MCU movie for the simple fact the action set pieces arent as great.
Black Panther has more depth than Winter Soldier. Black Panther 1, Winter Soldier 2nd.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:francis::stopitslime:

Not only you missed on the revolutionary Gawd, Killmonger, set forth his agenda to eradicate White Supremacy because you stopped after a pure Colonizer got killed.... you watched not even half the film on bootleg. NEGGED
Killmonger wanting to raise oppressed peoples up is the GOAT 'villain' motive.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Saw it again, love a lot of it....but the action in the final act is mediocre at best. Largely uninspired in it's design and wholly unconvincing in its execution
I don't even care after someone pointed out it was a fight on a literal underground railroad.

Symbolism over brutality. Also the fact they used science and deductive reasoning to try to beat each other instead of merely brute strength is also on point. They can fix the cgi issues on the director's cut.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I don't even care after someone pointed out it was a fight on a literal underground railroad.

Symbolism over brutality. Also the fact they used science and deductive reasoning to try to beat each other instead of merely brute strength is also on point. They can fix the cgi issues on the director's cut.

LOL, that's not how that works

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I still have hope for Aquaman. :yeshrug:

Hope?

200w.gif

Hope isn’t something one considers when destroying the competition.

YyHnofe.gif

The time for hope is OVA!!:lolbron:

Martha