Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Now that the film has made a billion, the narrative is changing :mjlol:

Now you got people going "Will the sequel be just as big?" "The real question is how well the sequel will do?"

You really can't make this stuff up.
I'm telling you breh...Let these fanboys tell it BP is just a top 10 MCU movie. Not the best, not top 3 or 5...but top 10.
Its like they are truly trying to sell its success only because of the movement and not its quality or critical reviews.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nah
its not like they would need a big budget unless they include like the hulk or whatever in it.
i mean it would be like red sparrow and the budget for that was 60 mill

i wouldn't mind marvel going that route with like black widow/hawkeye etc. smaller budget films
Not talking about money, I'm talking about her story in general. When it was announced that she was getting a movie the overall feeling from social media was meh.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can u read? Who said they had to make "movies" "for" black ppl i said nolan doesnt write or direct blax in his flicks outside of morgan = translation he appears :mjpls:
Your phrasing was confusing. Spielberg has tokens Bay makes movies with stereotypes all over the place. Idk what you are talking about.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Now that the film has made a billion, the narrative is changing :mjlol:

Now you got people going "Will the sequel be just as big?" "The real question is how well the sequel will do?"

You really can't make this stuff up.

It's like when The GOAT Roy Jones Jr. was in his prime the media and hating boxing fans, would sh!t on him whoever he would fight and call them a bum, then they would get behind another fighter. RJJ will fight him, give him the fade and now that guy's a bum. Just a method they do to try to downplay our accomplishments by focusing on "what's next?"

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Your phrasing was confusing. Spielberg has tokens Bay makes movies with stereotypes all over the place. Idk what you are talking about.
I prefer a director that makes movies like amistad or colour purple where we are exposed to an unknowns like chitwel or rare performance from whoopi than say a director that doesnt hire at all. Lot of ppl watch bay and spielberg movies that exposure can set them for a long career in hollywood. But keep not knowing what i am talking about stu

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess M'Baku becomes King. He loses to Killmonger and then T'Challa/Killmonger fight at the end.

This would make T'Challa a secondary character in his own film. M'Baku becomes King then Killmonger becomes his problem and the bulk of the film's conflict would be between those two. T'Challa would be the 3rd wheel at best. Not only that, but Killmonger becoming king would then rob BP of giving M'Baku his comeuppance from their earlier ceremonial fight. This all doesn't make sense from a storytelling perspective, and would make for an even worse film.

I'm confused by what Bernardin is trying to say. BP is not supposed to be relatable like Spidey is. He's not defined by struggle. He's essentially a power fantasy character like Batman and Cap are. You never hear these folks complain about Cap being too strong, too competent, too perfect.

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

nnswSff.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Are there any black panther “what if” comics or alternate universe version thats on some killmonger Dr doom take over the world dictator shyt?

Nope.

Edit: closest to any of that is Killmonger running his own village and him becoming a BP temporarily, but that's as far as it went.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This would make T'Challa a secondary character in his own film. M'Baku becomes King then Killmonger becomes his problem and the bulk of the film's conflict would be between those two. T'Challa would be the 3rd wheel at best. Not only that, but Killmonger becoming king would then rob BP of giving M'Baku his comeuppance from their earlier ceremonial fight. This all doesn't make sense from a storytelling perspective, and would make for an even worse film.

I'm confused by what Bernardin is trying to say. BP is not supposed to be relatable like Spidey is. He's not defined by struggle. He's essentially a power fantasy character like Batman and Cap are. You never hear these folks complain about Cap being too strong, too competent, too perfect.

:mjlol: M'Baku wouldn't have fought Killmonger. He would've thrown him in jail or kicked him out of Wakanda. Shuri wouldn't have been in charge of the science department. He would've looked at Winter Soldiers cryo sleep chamber like :stopitslime: and had it rolled right past Wakandas border.