Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
28154488_403822323378143_3555659169291829248_n.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I heard they wanted to put Kraven the hunter in this or the next film. I think should reimagine him as black played by Peter Mensah or Andewale-Akinnuoye Agbaje. But if they want to keep him white have Joe Mangieniello play him.
If they have a white Kraven they should have him a minor threat and have King Cadavar be the main threat (Played by Peter Mensah or Andewale-Akinnuoye Agbaje and rewrite him as a having some spiritual power over that spirit realm which enables him to draw strength from dead ancestors or something.
So Black Panther defeats him and consolidates his place as king of the Dead like in the comics. You can take elements from Mephisto too.
peter-mensah.jpg

Adewale-as-Atticus-in-Pompeiii-adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje-39805512-500-333.jpg

Already were in the MCU

If that's the case bring back Djimon.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from seeing it...so every other MCU movie has an outside threat as the enemy, besides Civil War which took like a decade to build up to and was still essentially just a (very rough) fist fight between friends, and also had an outside threat. The only violent death ironically was T'Chaka.

Meanwhile the first MCU movie centered around black people, based on what is the most technologically advanced and evolved civilization on Earth, was all about black people, from the same country/tribe, ruthlessly killing each other for a good portion of the movie, while a white guy/CIA agent essentially saved the day by taking out the ships attempting to fly the vibranium to Wakandan spies in major cities, and no one sees a MAJOR issue with that? Some of the issues raised by Killmonger attempted to make the movie seem like an empowering and inspiring black power film, but the actual story was just a stylized metaphorical version of how the average white American sees black people.

It was entertaining and I'm happy it's been so successful, but it's far from the STORY and depiction of blacks young people of all races need to see. It may as well have been two drug dealers fighting for the same block in an American city, with a long list of casualties, and a white law enforcement agent stopping them from destroying the world/ neighborhood around them.

EDIT: Also, Disney/Marvel has marketed this film brilliantly. They have people making it an issue of racial pride to get this to gross a billion $$, for a film made by the whitest most powerful film/media conglomerate in the world. I know it's a step in the right direction, but it's still just further enriching and empowering the EXACT power structure that has worked for so long to keep Hollywood lily white and perpetuate the system of haves and have nots.