Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If anything, the last third of the movie needed another 10 minutes.

Literally my only issue with the movie was that it was too short.

And that's not even on some fanboy "I want more just cuz" shyt. I genuinely think the movie coulda used 10-20 more minutes for

- Showing Shuri more in the lab working on tech rather than talking about it.

- More time with W'kabi and Okoye

- More time with Erik on the throne

- I would have liked to see Erik take the suit from the lab

- A little more Ramonda with her son

The movie is already amazing, but these little additions would have made it even more perfect to me.

Last edited:

Smukie

Pro
Daps
So for Black Panther 2, who are some people you guys think would knock the villain role out of the park the way Michael B Jordan did?

Lakeith Stanfield and Jamie Foxx came to mind pretty quickly, though Taraji Henson or Jada Pinkett are my top 2 choices. I would love if the next villain is a disgraced Dora Milaje who returns with a big ol afro ready to cause some problems for Wakanda.

I think Michael Jai White would make a great villain plus he's highly trained in martial arts.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

And that's not even on some fanboy "I want more just cuz" shyt. I genuinely think the movie coulda used 10-20 more minutes for

The movie is already amazing, but these little additions would have made it even more perfect to me.

Probably had all that. :francis:

People's lack of attention span cost us. :snoop:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Killmonger should've had more screen time. Klaw was a good character, but he went to waste. They could've done more with his character, imo.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao

its gonna be another cac-led superhero film because disney/marvel never expected this

it will not bring out the same crowds

IW is going to be huge. Did you see how big the trailer release was? That shyt in itself was like a major event.

This is the most anticipated movie in modern history. I wouldn’t be surprised if it surpasses BP’s numbers.

teacher

All Star
Daps

Hopefully with the directors cut, and I also hope they fleshed out more of Kilmongers motivation/plan, so I dont like him as much. This was the one film I didn’t want to root for the bad guy smh. Sacrificies for a vision is expected burning the herbs was kinda crazy but still :meh: in the grand scheme. I guess him about to kill shuri is a 2 in 1 woman and ‘child’ even though she looks like late teens.

doublex

Pro
Daps

They underestimated this movie to begin with. Of the top 20 opening weekends in box office history, only Furious 7 opened in fewer theaters. If they'd started BP out in 4,349 cinemas like they did the Avengers it probably could have beaten Jurassic World.

219qadl.png

Hopefully they'll learn from their mistake with BP 2.