O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo... So I ducked and dodged most the threads about this movie and finally got to see it today.

WOW... Not what I expected.. From an emotional standpoint. The first half was dope, typical marvel movie with some great action scenes, great introduction of characters, great view of Wakanda, etc..

Movie didn't become POWERFUL to me until the second half with Killmonger. Everyone knows the scene I'm talking about. Dude was a villain but not even really a villain. My eyes watered up a bit once he was defeated in the end.

Theater wasn't crowded at all.. But mostly everyone black stood up and clapped.

Killmonger was the unapologetic star of the film... And thats tough to say because everyone crushed their parts. Dopest movie I've seen in a long time and easily the best Marvel movie.

I'm honestly going to go see it again either this weekend or next.

Of course some white people were there and you can tell SOME were looking like "It was ok but it wasn't better than Captain America" like the c00nette @WHIPPEDCream's boyfriend. You can tell some parts made them uncomfortable.

But Killmonger is fukking inspirational. His views were slightly fukked up but he wasn't entirely incorrect. He was more so a villain because of his hatred for BP but he wasn't racist. Notice how he was saying they were going to give power to all the impoverished people EVERYWHERE.

I would say Winter Soldier MIGHT have SLIGHTLY better fight/action scenes, and I would GOTG was definitely funnierand sillier, but this movie was just more powerful with the hint of cheesiness that comes in most Marvel movies.

9.8/10.. Best Marvel movie ever and probably one of the best movies ever PERIOD. I never felt emotional over a Marvel movie like this.. It was just a mixture of shyt that was crazy to experience...

Chick who played Shuri is bad af too

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Yoooooooo was this intentional :dead:

DWk44jSU0AACXAq.jpg

It was
Michael B. Jordan's Killmonger Costume Honors His Anime Love

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yo... So I ducked and dodged most the threads about this movie and finally got to see it today.

WOW... Not what I expected.. From an emotional standpoint. The first half was dope, typical marvel movie with some great action scenes, great introduction of characters, great view of Wakanda, etc..

Movie didn't become POWERFUL to me until the second half with Killmonger. Everyone knows the scene I'm talking about. Dude was a villain but not even really a villain. My eyes watered up a bit once he was defeated in the end.

Theater wasn't crowded at all.. But mostly everyone black stood up and clapped.

Killmonger was the unapologetic star of the film... And thats tough to say because everyone crushed their parts. Dopest movie I've seen in a long time and easily the best Marvel movie.

I'm honestly going to go see it again either this weekend or next.

Of course some white people were there and you can tell SOME were looking like "It was ok but it wasn't better than Captain America" like the c00nette @WHIPPEDCream's boyfriend. You can tell some parts made them uncomfortable.

But Killmonger is fukking inspirational. His views were slightly fukked up but he wasn't entirely incorrect. He was more so a villain because of his hatred for BP but he wasn't racist. Notice how he was saying they were going to give power to all the impoverished people EVERYWHERE.

I would say Winter Soldier MIGHT have SLIGHTLY better fight/action scenes, and I would GOTG was definitely funnierand sillier, but this movie was just more powerful with the hint of cheesiness that comes in most Marvel movies.

9.8/10.. Best Marvel movie ever and probably one of the best movies ever PERIOD. I never felt emotional over a Marvel movie like this.. It was just a mixture of shyt that was crazy to experience...

Chick who played Shuri is bad af too
Lol @ slightly fukked up. He’s extremely short sighted. You have aliens attacking earth. I think his issues should take a back seat.

But the problem is we are trying to elevate an allegory from a comic book into a serious conversation.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
There is only the conquerors or the conquered you coward

China is colonizing Africa right now taking the white man's place without even having to go to battle for it

cowards like you are why blacks are not respected in this world and don't deserve respect

I support blacks being the ruling class of the World, yes, the fact you think something is wrong with that, shows you believe yourself to inferior and unfit to be the standard for the world

you like being at the bottom and treated as such, you only want look down at other black people

you support colonization and imperialism by doing nothing about it in the world, you are the problem, you would rather have things the way they are, than blacks being in charge

PITIFUL

You not a man

Any black man who gotta problem with Killmonger is bytch made, mama ain't shyt, all that shyt
character was specifally written to inspire black men to be men

The bury in the Ocean part was the shot all the bytch ass street nikkaz, all these fakkit ass gang members, all this weak ass hood nikkaz who can pull that trigger on another black man, but will let the white man lock them AWAY FOREVER WITHOUT A FIGHT, ain't even man enough to fight for death
THE WILLFULLY SUBMIT TO WHITE MAN TO HAVE THEIR MAN HEAD TAKNING AWAY, WON'T EVED DIE FOR THEIR OWN DIGNITY

YOU FIT RIGHT IN bytch
I’m pretty sure dude you responded to was :cape: for that infamous Very Smart Brothers article so this is par for the course :scust:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:mjlol: Magneto ain't got a heart either. He far worse than Killmonger .
He damn near mutated the world leaders in X-Men 1:mjlol:
He almost committed genocide of humans in X2 using prof Xavier:mjlol:
In X-Men 3 Thanks to him the phoenix damn near wiped out the planet.:pachaha:
Almost started a nuclear war in First Class after taking out Shaw (to be fair that was retaliation for that bytch move by the military but still:sadcam:)
Almost bought about the Sentinel Future in Days of Future past.
And he damn near destroyed humanity in Apocalypse. He definitely killed hundreds of millions seeing as how places like Cairo etc were flattened :mjlol:
At the end of that movie he's given a slap on the wrist and offered to rebuild the X-mansion. :deadmanny:
Magneto is the most cutthroat villain. He doesn't fukk around with his target.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I got a problem with killmonger trying to destabilize earth while a big ass purple man is flying to earth for some damn space rocks.

Not only would the avengers have to deal with killmonger and a world in anarchy. But they now gotta deal with aliens attacking and radicals with vibranium guns.
:patrice:

I'm not so sure breh.

If Killmonger played it cool and had it so damn near everybody black was loaded up..

Black Order and Thanos pulled up

Brehs would have been
do-we-have-a-problem-o.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:patrice:

I'm not so sure breh.

If Killmonger played it cool and had it so damn near everybody black was loaded up..

Black Order and Thanos pulled up

Brehs would have been
do-we-have-a-problem-o.gif
He's coming to earth with the space and power infinity stones. Kilmonger would need to have more than just weapons to step up.