DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Magneto ain't got a heart either. He far worse than Killmonger .
He damn near mutated the world leaders in X-Men 1:mjlol:
He almost committed genocide of humans in X2 using prof Xavier:mjlol:
In X-Men 3 Thanks to him the phoenix damn near wiped out the planet.:pachaha:
Almost started a nuclear war in First Class after taking out Shaw (to be fair that was retaliation for that bytch move by the military but still:sadcam:)
Almost bought about the Sentinel Future in Days of Future past.
And he damn near destroyed humanity in Apocalypse. He definitely killed hundreds of millions seeing as how places like Cairo etc were flattened :mjlol:
At the end of that movie he's given a slap on the wrist and offered to rebuild the X-mansion. :deadmanny:

Magneto a savage for real breh

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DWpXdcnU8AAB3zc.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
im really liking the debate in here.
There is gonna be a lot of debate on Killmonger just as there was for Ozymandias. That's how you know you have a compelling character.
Magneto a savage for real breh
Breh even in the comics he started off as a mutant supremacist. Claremont's version was less that but Morrison had him murk entire cities for mutantkind. That part got rebooted that part to be the actions of Xorn.

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
Just saw the film finally and mayne it was incredible. it started off abit slow but when it got going it was amazing. some of those scenes bought a negro to tears, damn mayne :r9cry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There is only the conquerors or the conquered you coward

China is colonizing Africa right now taking the white man's place without even having to go to battle for it

cowards like you are why blacks are not respected in this world and don't deserve respect

I support blacks being the ruling class of the World, yes, the fact you think something is wrong with that, shows you believe yourself to inferior and unfit to be the standard for the world

you like being at the bottom and treated as such, you only want look down at other black people

you support colonization and imperialism by doing nothing about it in the world, you are the problem, you would rather have things the way they are, than blacks being in charge

PITIFUL

You not a man

Any black man who gotta problem with Killmonger is bytch made, mama ain't shyt, all that shyt
character was specifally written to inspire black men to be men

The bury in the Ocean part was the shot all the bytch ass street nikkaz, all these fakkit ass gang members, all this weak ass hood nikkaz who can pull that trigger on another black man, but will let the white man lock them AWAY FOREVER WITHOUT A FIGHT, ain't even man enough to fight for death
THE WILLFULLY SUBMIT TO WHITE MAN TO HAVE THEIR MAN HEAD TAKNING AWAY, WON'T EVED DIE FOR THEIR OWN DIGNITY

YOU FIT RIGHT IN bytch
Colonizer talk :yawn:

Like I have said before, Killmonger's message of helping the oppressed was 100%. ARming them, I support. SHaring Wakanda resources, Im down.

But Killmonger said "I do not want the sun to set on the Wakandan empire," which is what the British did.

HE wanted to rule, not have a free and liberated world/

He came in to uphend and destroy Wakandan society and rituals. HE learned all of that from his US training. All of that lead to civil war in Wakanda, which is what he wanted and was trained to do and what the Colonizers did across the non-European world. He was totally fine with killing other Africans.

You being an imperialist, colonizer, and oppressor which I am not surprised by because a lot of you brehs just want to be the new white people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjsmiles:

Like I have said before, Killmonger's message of helping the oppressed was 100%. ARming them, I support. SHaring Wakanda resources, Im down.

But Killmonger said "I do not want the sun to set on the Wakandan empire," which is what the British did.

He came in to uphend and destroy Wakandan society and rituals. HE learned all of that from his US training. All of that lead to civil war in Wakanda, which is what he wanted and was trained to do and what the Colonizers did across the non-European world. He was totally fine with killing other Africans.

You being an imperialist, colonizer, and oppressor which I am not surprised by because a lot of you brehs just want to be the new white people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

lmao, once again you make zero sense

He said that to throw that back in the face of white supremacy you fukking moron

He was goal was for blacks world wide to take over under the flag of Wakanda, whats wrong with that

all those who opposed would have to be killed, whats wrong with that

He didn't mention enslaving anyone, I just talked about dominance black dominance

and c00ns like you can't even imagine it

you can't even imagine yourself as the ruling class of the world, you're not a man, you lack ambition, you lack discipline, and you lack courage

please do not have kids
the only way this world will ever know peace is if blacks are empower this is the reality