MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:what:

Disney has IW and Solo in May and Incredibles 2 in June. They're not gonna re- release a 3 month old movie that will be out on home video in some capacity in theaters

Yeah this shyt won't be re-released unless it's just out of reach of a billion. And it'll be toward the fall/winter when there are theaters to occupy

And the more I think about it, can't get with anything about Killmonger. The way he treated the women in this flick. Complete disregard for all of those black women. shyt the first thing he did when he got Panther Power was choke a woman on the spot. Crazy how many people rolled out the theater bigging him up while ignoring that shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this shyt won't be re-released unless it's just out of reach of a billion. And it'll be toward the fall/winter when there are theaters to occupy

And the more I think about it, can't get with anything about Killmonger. The way he treated the women in this flick. Complete disregard for all of those black women. shyt the first thing he did when he got Panther Power was choke a woman on the spot. Crazy how many people rolled out the theater bigging him up while ignoring that shyt
You know that jacket was fire :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:what:

Disney has IW and Solo in May and Incredibles 2 in June. They're not gonna re- release a 3 month old movie that will be out on home video in some capacity in theaters

I don’t mean re-release like a huge thing. I meant like the smaller re-release they do when people want to binge watch the series before the Avengers come out.

And Solo looks like complete shyt bro. I think Disney is prepared to take an L with that one...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

What? There was a lot about BP's history I aint know about till this thread:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don’t mean re-release like a huge thing. I meant like the smaller re-release they do when people want to binge watch the series before the Avengers come out.

And Solo looks like complete shyt bro. I think Disney is prepared to take an L with that one...

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

I agree with you on it it looking meh right now but Disney has never been prepared to take Ls in this new era. They will push that thing and push it and push stand lick their wounds if it doesn't work out. Then they'll remember they've got Infinity War, Ant-man, incredibles 2, and whatever else is on their docket for the year. No way are they going to limit the number of theaters for it tho

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All of these save for incredibles will be really bland

Nah I think Jurassic World is gonna be crazy.

Deadpool 2 could go either way.

Han Solo is gonna be shyt. Donald Glover will be the sole saving grace of that train wreck mark my words.

Incredible is about 5 years too late for me personally to give a fukk but I KNOW Pixar doesn’t fail.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah I think Jurassic World is gonna be crazy.

Deadpool 2 could go either way.

Han Solo is gonna be shyt. Donald Glover will be the sole saving grace of that train wreck mark my words.

Incredible is about 5 years too late for me personally to give a fukk but I KNOW Pixar doesn’t fail.

Cars 3 wasn't that bad. Yeah, it's basically Rocky 3 and Rocky 4, but it's not that bad. I think this summer is going to be pretty dope tho.