Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Let's get this popping:mjcry:
2371146_0.jpg

2371146_0.jpg

Cacs would be shook, it'll be hilarious

:feedme:

On a serious note...I need to cop some Killmonger merch. Dont one of you brehs own a printshop or somethin.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Is it just me or are there rarely any Black Panther commercials being played on TV?

I'm watching the All Star game and I haven't seen one Panther commercial since it's been on

usually when a movie like this comes out, there would be a commercial playing every couple minutes. Anybody else notice this?? :jbhmm:

:what::what::what::what:

U must be watching PBS.

They show that Black Panther Lexus commercial and the movie commercial at least 5 times during tv show commercial breaks

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just saw it a 3rd time. This is the most times I've ever seen a film while it was still in theaters. However, this was my first time seeing it in Dobly Cinema. The sound system is amazing. It really immerses you in the movie. shyt was like watching the film for the 1st time. Also after a 3rd time I can definitely say

The narration at the beginning of the film is definitely Kid Killmonger and his dad.The older man's voice sounds just like the dad and not T'Chaka's