Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyways almost done watching Tariq's review. And while I disagree with many of what he said, I am GLAD that he decided to be level headed, like the movie and attempt to do research and not attack anyone enjoying the film unlike certain people.

This is why people prefer Tariq. Because he KNOWS Blacks are only human.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just got through seeing it a couple of hours ago.

Man this is my favorite superhero movie of all time already and as someone who isn't that big on comics like that other than growing up on the Spiderman movies and being a big fan of Deadpool recently, I have never seen a superhero movie or story bring out emotions like that. Killmonger is easily the most justified villian I think I have ever seen in not only just a superhero movie but just a movie in general. On the car ride back my brother compared the beef between Killmonger and T'Challa to Martin and Malcolm and I hit the
:ohhh:

Everything about this movie was some of the most beautiful stuff I have ever been able to see on the big screen, being able to dream of Wakanda the same way cacs dream about Hogwarts or Krypton. How the different tribes had their own colors and coordination. A movie where you are able to learn something from both the hero and the villian. And that last line by Killmonger
:wow:

This is my first experience being able to see a movie opening weekend and being to a movie like that were the whole thing was sold out, maybe other than Get Out last year, so i'm more than happy to be able to see my first experience was with Black Panther.

11/10 movie and I can't wait to cop it when it comes out on dvd.

Oh and Chadwick Boseman
:takedat::takedat::takedat:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Anyways almost done watching Tariq's review. And while I disagree with many of what he said, I am GLAD that he decided to be level headed, like the movie and attempt to do research and not attack anyone enjoying the film unlike certain people.

This is why people prefer Tariq. Because he KNOWS Blacks are only human.
LOL, shot at Jason's ridiculousness. I seen he made a new video and well, I didn't watch.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Might be hype talking, but this is my favorite movie I've ever seen.

What makes me doubt that this is just hype is that Ryan Coogler is really that talented a filmmaker and this cast represents some of the best Black actors in Hollywood.

How I feel about Fruitvale Station and Creed isnt hype-based, so a movie from the same team cant be either.

Gonna see it again ASAP

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Black Panther was the sh*t. I still can't get over how beautiful the visuals and costime designs were. That sequel better come quick!!!!
10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c.png

Wakanda Forever! The Black Panther lives!!!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I love the fact that all the Killmonger themes have a mix of trap + african

I said this before but "the great mound" score is a full rap beat lol

Yeah, Killmonger's themes were so apropos to him and thumped hard as fukk and really sold his scenes all the more as well. Just felt intense and tragic at the same time. I feel the same about T'Challa's themes as well, with his feeling majestic and proud and all the fight scenes music were just amplifying and soulful. All the music was sublime tho.