Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why was black panther skinny as shyt... my guy was looking like tupac compared to umbaku (spell check) even killmonger had dude looking like he needed to hit the weights.... horrible casting for BP... or at least make him work out.... nikka got thw build of a teenage spiderman when he first got his powers

and he cant fight for shyt its like he didnt even take any kind of classes for training and physical conditioning.... dude fight scenes was horrible.... michonne had the best fight scenes in the whole movie.

micheal Jai white would've killed as black panther due to his fighting background and he has the "muscular super hero build pf thw comics" and lets not say it's because hes old.... robert downey jr is old as shyt and he plays iron man

the weird thing is chadwick was killing it in message from a king

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
why was black panther skinny as shyt... my guy was looking like tupac compared to umbaku (spell check) even killmonger had dude looking like he needed to hit the weights.... horrible casting for BP... or at least make him work out.... nikka got thw build of a teenage spiderman when he first got his powers

and he cant fight for shyt its like he didnt even take any kind of classes for training and physical conditioning.... dude fight scenes was horrible.... michonne had the best fight scenes in the whole movie.

micheal Jai white would've killed as black panther due to his fighting background and he has the "muscular super hero build pf thw comics" and lets not say it's because hes old.... robert downey jr is old as shyt and he plays iron man

He wasn't even that skinny tho and was in great shape. Plus, Black Panther is supposed to have a more lean muscle build, just a bit bigger than Spiderman. There should be a muscular size disparity between him and Killmonger, as that's how it is in the books anyway. Also, his fight scenes were fine. You're being cynically critical over matters you seem not to know much about.

Last edited:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is the woman who played KillMonger girl? I wanna slide in her DM's :jawlrus:
I know. Her ass was shaking like a bowl of jello in the museum scene when she walked from behind that table.

If Klaue hadn't grabbed her, I wonder if Killmonger would have taken her to Wakanda with him.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I thought Boseman looked fine in the BP suit :dame:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I know. Her ass was shaking like a bowl of jello in the museum scene when she walked from behind that table.

If Klaue hadn't grabbed her, I wonder if Killmonger would have taken her to Wakanda with him.
Yea I notice that,her body is insane :whew: they shouldn't have killed her off so early.She could have been Queen :mjcry:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I got Civil War on right now;

Did people forget;

• Wakandans were on a outreach mission in another African country when they got killed by badguys the Avengers were fighting?
  • T'Chaka was willing to get down with a deal to pull the superheroes in?
  • T'Chaka didn't give the world his full hand, but, was willing to work with outsiders before he was killed in a Western nation by another Western terroist?
  • T'challa had been King for like 2 months between CW and this movie?

:lolbron:Damn Black Panther was better than I imagined it would be