Official Black Lightning Season 3 Thread

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Why did that occurred to me just now that Jeff's father is Gravedigger's son? :ohhh:

You're right.... if he learns about Tobias was responsible for killing him... :wow:
Papa Pierce is Gravedigger's nephew, the son of his halfbrother Ben

Either way, Gravedigger meeting Tobias would be a :birdman: vs :mjpls: showdown of epic proportions :banderas:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gravedigga/Black Lightning haymakers:whew: FreeLand under siege:bustback: Reporter Chick clapped quick:huhldup: Power line assist:youngsabo: Obama/MLK ETHER:jbhmm: Jenn stays Woke:usure: TC got Coli Server:hamster: 'Did I stutter':ufdup: Jace cancelled:ehh: Tobias down with the KGB:whoo: Lady Eve popped:damn: LaLa 100 reinforcement:birdman: Used to have a crush on Dawn from EnVogue:banderas: Running head start into the bushes:dead: Henderson:rip: took one for the team:mjcry: Anissa:laff: blew Grace back out:deadmanny: Infrared lasers vs Electricity:lupe: ASA base NAPALM'd:lawd: Gambi guns:fire: GO BLAAAT:ooh: Odell hit with PayBACK:pachaha: Gotham City backdrop:ohhh: Green light relapse:francis: Mighty Morphin Negro Ranger:jawalrus:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What do y'all think the Gotham City stuff is going to lead to as far as the DC Universe.

Y'all think Batwoman will be the first to show up on Black Lightning :scust:, I hope not. Flash and his black girl would be dope as fukk and I have heard Black Lightning is the most watched show on the CW right now (don't know if it only includes shows showing new eps right now) so they might be bigger than Flash at the current moment.

I'm glad this show is getting the deserved credit, it has built up a fan base that won't go anywhere and will support the show as all the CW shows (The 100 about to have the last season).

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
What do y'all think the Gotham City stuff is going to lead to as far as the DC Universe.

Y'all think Batwoman will be the first to show up on Black Lightning :scust:, I hope not. Flash and his black girl would be dope as fukk and I have heard Black Lightning is the most watched show on the CW right now (don't know if it only includes shows showing new eps right now) so they might be bigger than Flash at the current moment.

I'm glad this show is getting the deserved credit, it has built up a fan base that won't go anywhere and will support the show as all the CW shows (The 100 about to have the last season).
:whoo:
i def think its the best of the superhero shows on cw. It def deserves to do better numbers :salute:
- i could give a pass to the flash having one appearance. :ehh:
- maybe they can get diggle on there on some asa shyt
- but batwoman or supergirl need to:camby:
- batwoman wouldnt even be able to keep up with painkiller. Nevermind tobias or grave digger :heh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is the GOAT comic book show and can't nobody tell me shyt otherwise :hubie:

:mjlol: @ Lynn walking out with the rest of the family in their suits though. At least show Gambi and a couple girls from Lady Eve's brothel cloaked as Jeff and the girls in the crowd or something to throw them off the trail :pachaha:
GOAT comic book show easily, but it's more than that bro.

It's the best black TV show period, I'd put it ahead of Snowfall and Snowfall is great TV.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They ALWAYS lace Lala with some heat theme music:wow:. A show could based off of him easily

Need that Khalil/Painkiller spinoff, I'll say it again.

**edit
Henderson :damn::mjcry:
LaLa and Khalil will both get a big push in black Hollywood. If dude who plays Khalil can get martial arts down, he has a huge future. Could be the next Blade, I think he would kill that shyt :wow:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
LaLa and Khalil will both get a big push in black Hollywood. If dude who plays Khalil can get martial arts down, he has a huge future. Could be the next Blade, I think he would kill that shyt :wow:

Yep the breh that plays LaLa is an excellent actor, VERY versatile.

Dude that plays Khalil has the overall look and acting chops to kill the action and drama/suspense genre. He would def be dope in a Blade type role.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
GOAT comic book show easily, but it's more than that bro.

It's the best black TV show period, I'd put it ahead of Snowfall and Snowfall is great TV.
True indeed. Not only is this show Black Excellence, but it's family friendly. That's dope, especially with the kind of negative light that they usually shine on us.