Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Handglide across FreeLand:gladbron: Electrocute Pigs/CaC:myman: Jefferson recharged overload:whew: Gambi in cahoots with Tobias:dame: Ashy bully gotta broken wrist:yeshrug: Linn, lighten up:usure: Black Father/Daughter bond:obama: Arrow voice recorder:heh: Huggy Bear/Kyle:old:throwback:whoo: Powder Pale Boi:picard: Dismantled spinal cord:birdman: Anisa:fire: in cosplay for tubegalore:steviej: GAWDFATHER of Soul:mj: beatdown in reverse:huhldup:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nafessa-Williams-Feet-2786251-768x506.jpg

No lies told... :whew:
BLACKEXCELLENCE:damn::ohlawd::wow::blessed::ahh:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just finished the episode and it was dope as usual. Tobias once again steals the show! He's approaching or on the way to surpassing Cottonmouth as best tv villain in a superhero show. I know it's network tv but I wish he was able to say nikkas instead of negroes. It would add more realism to it. Every time he's talking about black people you can hear the sound of :scust: in his voice. I knew it was some childhood issues to cause him to be on that :mjpls:. His dad still didn't give a fukk and was on some :umad: :pacspit: but Tobias was on that :demonic: at the end.

Damn Anissa is a BAD chick! Chick is the prototype. Brown skin, pretty face, slim with a nice bubble. :noah:When she was wearing that costume :noah:

That tailor is up to no good. I like the fact that there is some type of issue that will unfold throughout the season.

Edit: Just did a Google search on Gambi and it came up on wikipedia that he's a tailor for supervillains and did work for The Rogues.

Yeah I wish this show was on Netflix
Tobias scenes are killing it and dude has a better story than black lighting.

Everytime I see dude on scene I know

full

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
shocked that MAGA supporter :wow: his tune changed up real quick :russ: , finally BL catching on to this scheming ass white boy Gambi :birdman:

damn daddy shytted on him for being an albino, damn you eldrige, damn you :mjcry:

the black signal :dead:

how they gonna be mad at her for defending herself :mindblown: fukk da bytch

tobias you roofless mutha fukka, broke eldridge damn back! :damn:
:dame:

ass was too fat for the suit :mjlol: she got her own tailor now :mjlol: the dualities

the payback! :gladbron: oh no black lightning! :damn:

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
She better not ever get caught on camera. Cause dude at the shop gonna recognize the outfit he spent 8 hours helping her pick out on some :ohhh:

My guess is he's going to be her version of the tailor as a recurring character. Which will bring out complaints about "agendas" or whatever.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Black Lightning be in them streets throwing sparkly combinations like Sugar Ray Robinson and shyt!
:russ:

he was hittin that white dude type hard tho.
:patrice:
how was that little guy eating them punches like that?
:patrice: