Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
There were two Batman references in this episode.

"The Blacksignal" :pachaha:

shorty dressed like a skripper*

And ole girl dressed like Batgirl. (Go back to when the clerk tried to sell her the red wig and look real close at her outfit :shaq:)

And that whole family look good. :obama:

But put that vice-principal in a superhero outfit and watch villains get caught by running themselves into light poles :ohlawd:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_p44fq2phxR1th564fo2_400.gif
tumblr_p44fq2phxR1th564fo1_400.gif

:shaq:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^The red and blue look Anissa reminded me of Captain Marvel somewhat. She was looking :noah:in that outfit though. I wonder if she finds out her dad is Black Lightning before she tells him about her powers :lupe:.

Jefferson looking :flabbynsick: with the migraines and his suit not working properly. That low-level coke dealer looking dude was giving him the beats at the end :wow:.

Tobias breaking his dad's back and leaving him to die :picard:. That was Kyle from Living Single, I knew he looked familiar :ehh:.

Jennifer nice with the hands :myman:

Jefferson: 2 girls :leon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
^^^The red and blue look Anissa reminded me of Captain Marvel somewhat. She was looking :noah:in that outfit though. I wonder if she finds out her dad is Black Lightning before she tells him about her powers :lupe:.

Jefferson looking :flabbynsick: with the migraines and his suit not working properly. That low-level coke dealer looking dude was giving him the beats at the end :wow:.

Tobias breaking his dad's back and leaving him to die :picard:. That was Kyle from Living Single, I knew he looked familiar :ehh:.

Jennifer nice with the hands :myman:

Jefferson: 2 girls :leon:

They KNOW they're dad is black lightning tho...:heh:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
They knew when he rscued them from the hotel that nikka was standing right in front of him, plus in the flashback the oldest seen him with the suit off in the bathtub when he was bleeding, I'm sure they put 2+2 together.
:heh:

Nah.

They explained that when you look at his face in the goggles his face is blurry.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They knew when he rscued them from the hotel that nikka was standing right in front of him, plus in the flashback the oldest seen him with the suit off in the bathtub when he was bleeding, I'm sure they put 2+2 together.
:heh:
If they know he's Black Lightning then why isn't his daughter talking to him about her powers? Why is she confused about where they came from?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If they know he's Black Lightning then why isn't his daughter talking to him about her powers? Why is she confused about where they came from?

I don't know I'm legit?!?:mindblown: cause in the comics their powers manifested when they was kids and he knew... Maybe it's different here?!

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know I'm legit?!?:mindblown: cause in the comics their powers manifested when they was kids and he knew... Maybe it's different here?!

You seem to be basing your assumptions on your knowledge of the comics instead of what's actually been shown in the show. Adaptations change things all the time.