Nafessa Williams is fiiiiiiiire omg the prototype :banderas:

Noooo puuuullll out :whew:

Bro, y'all nikkas see chick???

Nafessa-Williams-Feet-2786251-768x506.jpg

No lies told... :whew:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
I guarantee you Jefferson would have dapped Jennifer up if her mom wasn't there. Would have been right in front of the other family like
tenor.gif
*waits and looks to see if mom is totally out the room*
"Now technically ya mother is right but I'm proud of u, gimme some"
*fist bump*
*kiss on forehead*
"You still grounded tho"

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished the episode and it was dope as usual. Tobias once again steals the show! He's approaching or on the way to surpassing Cottonmouth as best tv villain in a superhero show. I know it's network tv but I wish he was able to say nikkas instead of negroes. It would add more realism to it. Every time he's talking about black people you can hear the sound of :scust: in his voice. I knew it was some childhood issues to cause him to be on that :mjpls:. His dad still didn't give a fukk and was on some :umad: :pacspit: but Tobias was on that :demonic: at the end.

Damn Anissa is a BAD chick! Chick is the prototype. Brown skin, pretty face, slim with a nice bubble. :noah:When she was wearing that costume :noah:

That tailor is up to no good. I like the fact that there is some type of issue that will unfold throughout the season.

Edit: Just did a Google search on Gambi and it came up on wikipedia that he's a tailor for supervillains and did work for The Rogues.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man is BL nerfed in this show. Dude hitting people with lightning punches and they tanking it like he aint shyt.

right . . reading the comics . . he's so much stronger, but that's what happens when you on network tv you have to work within a budget which can be a blessing and a curse it mean's they have to really work with that script and provide a stellar story to make up for him being so under-powered . . .

kind of wish someone like hbo picked it up or netflix . .

black lighting can fly using lighting bolts . .matter a fact he can travel through lightning

Black Lightning: 15 Powers You Didn't Know He Had

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
first off let me thank the director for that shot after ol gurl said "all this ass" cuz i legit went :whew: and secondly let me thank the casting director for this cat playing tobias. I swear the only line he hasnt delivered with complete :scust: was "hey sis" :heh: dude really was scarred as a child and we see why.....my nicca kratos was being the WOAT father :hhh: how u gonna talk about ya seed eyes and shyt like that, and slap ya daughter around like some common whore :picard: dude deserved that big show bear hug of death :hubie:.....and much props to the youngest daughter for givin them broads the beats :lolbron: this damn mom tho :francis: tf was she supposed to do? let them stomp her out :dahell: she's becoming so cot dayum annoying i swear :snoop: oh and i need a age for that one chick that tried to jump her with the cassie cut :patrice: cuz the bish was fine and i couldnt deny it :manny:....damn shame a nicca gotta wait two weeks now for more piff :mjcry: