Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post got so much wrong shyt in it :gucci: since when can magneto control electricity? Being able to deflect a bullet doesn't mean u cant be hurt by it if it actually hits u :heh:...magneto controls magnetism which is why he can move things made of metal (and do a bunch of others things that's nvr been in the movies)...black lightning can generate pure electricity from his body which is why he can make force fields with it like in the ep. He isn't indestructible so he can be killed by bullets. Most heroes can be killed by bullets lol

In the 1st episode Gambi DID state that the suit is BULLET PROOF.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
In the 1st episode Gambi DID state that the suit is BULLET PROOF.
The guy in the suit isn't tho that's the point I'm making. shyt that's the point of having the suit BE bulletproof in the the first place. That does give a decent explanation why ol girl missed the shot, kinda.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy in the suit isn't tho that's the point I'm making. shyt that's the point of having the suit BE bulletproof in the the first place. That does give a decent explanation why ol girl missed the shot, kinda.

Yea, the bullet have to be magnetically shifted based on how the suit operates. So it is possible that the electromagnetic field around the suit altered the bullet's path.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't like how the show uses the suit it should only be to enhance his natural powers not the sole reason he's able to do them like the bullets wouldnt hurt him anyway if he has his powers active suit or no suit

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The girl with Dead Eyes:usure: Anisa:fire: on her Cleo shyt:myman: Outsider's butt plug:steviej: BLACKlivesmatters wit an Asian:mjgrin: Young Nubian Love:ahh: White parental FUKKERY:what: Stab ya shooter in the hand:birdman: Cop buddy's a Playa Hater:dame: CaC Mentor's deletionin:mjpls:Khalil can't run the game anymore:to: Clifton Powell always get someBODY popped:damn:

Last edited:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Yea, the bullet have to be magnetically shifted based on how the suit operates. So it is possible that the electromagnetic field around the suit altered the bullet's path.

Black Lightning and Static both uses a electromagnetic force field to the point where it’s automatic. It’s interesting how Static gets better and better with his abilities and the lists keeps growing, but BL is still the superior superhero. It’s CW though, so I get why Jeff is very “toned down”. Same argument with Flash, Firestorm, Vixen etc.

The man in charge keeps constantly bringing up Static, and wants to introduce him soon in this universe.:ahh: Doubt he’ll have his powers though. Thunder and Lightning need to shine first.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Lightning and Static both uses a electromagnetic force field to the point where it’s automatic. It’s interesting how Static gets better and better with his abilities and the lists keeps growing, but BL is still the superior superhero. It’s CW though, so I get why Jeff is very “toned down”. Same argument with Flash, Firestorm, Vixen etc.

The man in charge keeps constantly bringing up Static, and wants to introduce him soon in this universe.:ahh: Doubt he’ll have his powers though. Thunder and Lightning need to shine first.

The Akils is on record of wanting a "Lightningverse". It already setting clues for the potential by introducing Grace Choi and Lady Eve.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
So this show is legit?:ohhh: I aint gonna lie, I was hating on my own peoples thinking this was gonna be on some Steel level of corny and ineptness.:snoop:

My apologies.