Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
what are BL powers he seems to be hurt by bullets it makes no sense if he can control electricity like magneto (i'm assuming) he can just make the bullets change course and not hurt him.

Also fine ass jill scott is the mega boss :ohlawd:
This post got so much wrong shyt in it :gucci: since when can magneto control electricity? Being able to deflect a bullet doesn't mean u cant be hurt by it if it actually hits u :heh:...magneto controls magnetism which is why he can move things made of metal (and do a bunch of others things that's nvr been in the movies)...black lightning can generate pure electricity from his body which is why he can make force fields with it like in the ep. He isn't indestructible so he can be killed by bullets. Most heroes can be killed by bullets lol

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished the episode and it was solid. Only thing I really didn't like was how they reacted when the youngest daughter said she was losing her virginity. I don't care how open minded you are but no black parent, especially a father, would have reacted as calm as he did.

Krondon is a fool. Almost every time he's on screen he's saying wild shyt. He's really on some :mjpls:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My man Khalil died before he got some :mjcry:
cold blooded :mjcry:

That's why I hate you church going negros. Always prayin and singin.:russ:

This albino nikka really filled with hate and fukkery.
yo this nikka gotta be one of the most evil villains of all time, his lines is so hate filled :russ:

edit:
dikk don't work! :blessed:

Don't have to worry about that sex now :blessed:

nooooooo :damn:!!

this nikka bout to become a super villain now and blame black lightning :wow:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
what are BL powers he seems to be hurt by bullets it makes no sense if he can control electricity like magneto (i'm assuming) he can just make the bullets change course and not hurt him.

Also fine ass jill scott is the mega boss :ohlawd:
The Magneto comparison is more for Static as he can control the Electromagnetic spectrum itself :mjpls:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Now quit bleeding on my desk"

full