Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode but :gucci: at the bullet going straight through the reverend's shoulder and ending up in Khalil's stomach. Even account for angles and gravity and whatnot, it still should've hit him in the chest

Height + gravity I supposed :yeshrug:

But upon re-watching it...how did Black Lightning NOT get hit? It looked like it just went straight through him?

I can take a wild guess that is we suspend any disbelief and that from their perspectives he's a big huge ball of blind light it makes him a difficult target to hit precisely... but still.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

But upon re-watching it...how did Black Lightning NOT get hit? It looked like it just went straight through him?

I can take a wild guess that is we suspend any disbelief and that from their perspectives he's a big huge ball of blind light it makes him a difficult target to hit precisely... but still.
I don't think she was even aiming for Black Lightning. She was deliberately aiming for the reverend.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Wait why did he delete the surveillance video :ohhh:

I might be mistaken, but the Pilot episode gave me the impression that Black Lightning thinks he killed Tobias. And, Tobias also apparently thought he killed Black Lightning. Whatever happened, looks like the tailor thinks Black Lightning is safer not going out for revenge.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might be mistaken, but the Pilot episode gave me the impression that Black Lightning thinks he killed Tobias. And, Tobias also apparently thought he killed Black Lightning. Whatever happened, looks like the tailor thinks Black Lightning is safer not going out for revenge.

I don't even think Jefferson knows that La La is dead.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I don't think she was even aiming for Black Lightning. She was deliberately aiming for the reverend.

I swore Tobias said kill the electricity MF ... so I thought she was aiming gat BL ... maybe his powers changed the angle of the bullet

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I swore Tobias said kill the electricity MF ... so I thought she was aiming gat BL ... maybe his powers changed the angle of the bullet
He did say to kill him but for whatever reason she changed targets and killed the rev :yeshrug:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are BL powers he seems to be hurt by bullets it makes no sense if he can control electricity like magneto (i'm assuming) he can just make the bullets change course and not hurt him.

Also fine ass jill scott is the mega boss :ohlawd: