Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Even if it is not on sale, what is a good lap top for someone who will need a new one for work (business) but will probably use it for general stuff too? Just so I know what to look for in the future. Preferably not as heavy because I will need to bring it to work everyday.

@midwesthiphop @Liquid

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
they must have killed that code quick when they figured out how people were using it.
yeah. Still got the bundle for the full price and fifa included. Felt it was worth it. Wanted the ps4 but didn't like their bundles. Was gonna hold off and wait but saw this deal and my friend told me about the free game one so figured what the hell. Gotta get used to the xbox since i haven't had one since gears first came out. Ironic that I'm actually in the middle of black flag on ps3 tho. Didn't see the ps4 with much exclusives and I heard the xbox was more media friendly. Still got ps3 if Sony releases exclusive games and still has enough ps3 support for release on both systems. Likely look into any deals on wii u around tax return season.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Even if it is not on sale, what is a good lap top for someone who will need a new one for work (business) but will probably use it for general stuff too? Just so I know what to look for in the future. Preferably not as heavy because I will need to bring it to work everyday.

@midwesthiphop @Liquid
What's your price range bar old?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

@midwesthiphop @Liquid
A $250-$300 laptop will probably work well for you.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What's your price range bar old?
LOL @ bar old. Youngest moderator :mjpls:

I ended up looking at some ultrabooks but I do not know if they are necessary. But if one was worth it (i.e. macbook air equivalent), I would roll with it. Though you guys seem to think that is not necessary. I am definitely not going to be gaming on it (unless that Surface Pro 3 is worth the hype).

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LOL @ bar old. Youngest moderator :mjpls:

I ended up looking at some ultrabooks but I do not know if they are necessary. But if one was worth it (i.e. macbook air equivalent), I would roll with it. Though you guys seem to think that is not necessary. I am definitely not going to be gaming on it (unless that Surface Pro 3 is worth the hype).

:scheme: come to talk me lad