Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Breh ur full of shyt. Chill before ur wife checks ur internet activity and u end up like the guy from tiny chat that is known as Jody.
Obviously i'm playing.

Calm down before you get that work. I'm sure whatever milk and cookies you claim to have are like out of date and spoiled at this point. No need to start acting all huffy.

A simple no will suffice.

Now log off and focus on getting your undoubtedly flabby ass in shape. :flabbynsick:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Obviously i'm playing.

Calm down before you get that work. I'm sure whatever milk and cookies you claim to have are like out of date and spoiled at this point. No need to start acting all huffy.

Now log off and focus on getting your undoubtedly flabby ass in shape. :flabbynsick:
Phaedra-Gif.gif

uh huh... yea okay. you talkin funky cause i called u out. Had i not i bet u'd be singing another tune.
PkpG5ll.gif

BDsavage92

lil boi
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Obviously i'm playing.

Being THIS butthurt
EyDv9oq.jpg

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
77GpN.gif

No way im doing that and posting it here... Sorry breh.

A PM will work....:shaq:

janet-jackson-mmm-hmmm-o.gif

Dont u got a wife? Uhh if i recall correctly, i was dragged into a thread about a simp rep u sent me and u being married....:usure:

:whoa::whoa:
just here to provide some constructive criticism on ya form. Not tryna get sexual or nothing...

Unless you down that is....:steviej:

Breh ur full of shyt. Chill before ur wife checks ur internet activity and u end up like the guy from tiny chat that is known as Jody.

Obviously i'm playing.

lol at this whole sequence,

@Hiphoplives4eva begging for a vid and then after being rejected activates his patented fury

:russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why is the ps4 camera a good deal. Is it like the connect or something?

Yeah it kind of is....but I like more for the ability to broadcAst from my tv....it's really just a camera that has some voice recognition not as intuitive as mine to but if it's under 50 it's most def worth it.