Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.) Pawnshops have even better deals :myman:

2.) You can stream anything to the XB1, the PS3 needed a program on your PC to stream MKV's. Xbox does all that out the box and has done so since day 1 :ufdup:
But now it recognizes media servers on your PC, so if you had say plex on your PC? All the movies/music is arranged like how it would look on netflix. The improved web browser can stream shows directly from websites. Big Biz, TR2K? The same shyt they shared, you can stream directly from a website now. Tru Story

3.) Full BC? That is something they said they are looking into. But fukk all that, keep your OG systems and you good. Now you just being too princess'ee.

4.) 4 USB ports :stopitslime: Xbox has at least 3. You can charge your phone elsewhere. Its better to use an outlet anyway because PC's and console output at a weaker voltage thus = longer charge times. You don't have to worry about guitar hero, cuz there isn't one. And if there did go that route again, it would be wireless bruh. All you have talked about is old features. They had to be introduced to you for you to love them right? Xbox One has taken what it already did and pushed it much further than possible last gen. You will love all the new things xbox can do. And the fact you are clueless to what that is means you are in for a real treat bruh. Just remember to thank me when you get back from the pawn shop. Make sure you get Kinect tho, its a must if you want new features. Not a gimmick, a technological breakthru is what it is :win:

Thanks for knowledge, but i'm not buying a console from the pawn shop breh. not with these steals out here

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thanks for knowledge, but i'm not buying a console from the pawn shop breh. not with these steals out here
XB1 with Kinect, two controllers and 2 games was going for $325 back in august.
I expect that same combo to be around $275 in my area. The system is less than a year old

They are very reliable as well, designed to be on 24hrs a day for 10yrs (sony gave no such estimates)

I'm not saying have tunnel vision on the pawnshop, just don't have tunnel vision period bruh.
Peep what they going for. I only bring it up cuz I was shocked at how low they were going for

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
:ufdup: saying that now i gotta hunt down your IP if they give me some "we sold out" bullshyt after i place my order :boloufdup:.....what time do yall online deals start tho? cuz im tryna cop my shyt at midnight if possible tomorrow :patrice:

12am Nov. 27th. Just because something is sold out online doesn't mean its gone in store and vice versa.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
OMFG. Ive been looking for a 2-3tb harddrive for the low for the past week. AND THIS shyt COMES OUT WHEN IM AT WORK??

Someone @ me when this gets restocked man!

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I went to gamestop today just to get some info about what to expect on black Friday. shyt got me hoping I can cop my shyt online and not have to deal with the madness. Then if you're lucky enough to get what you came for you still gotta worry about the possibility of nikkas lurking in the parking lot at 12am waiting to jack.