Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that elite members shyt is some bullshyt....my moms told me they be selling out of shyt and not saying nuthin til after u pay for it too, just to refund u and leave u without your shyt :beli:....stupid ass best buy :smh:....do they online deals start at midnight on the 27th or wat?

What elite members shyt? What happened?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the best deal on beats?gave my pair of mixrs to my gf,used to use them to work out,I see the studios $200 right now at BB,but if imma go for those might try n get wireless studios,if all else fails just get the studios for $80 at BB,help me out brehs :blessed:

Ive been thinking about beats but I dont want to spend $300 plus I dont really listen to music when Im out and about, so what else would I use them for

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
lmao these frauds basically list prices of what other retailers are selling their system for.

:mjlol:
Could I correct you for a moment?
First off, they are showing its consumers exactly where they can find it cheapest and you trying to turn that into a negative :umad:

While you was furious, you missed how they have there own deals. And that there deals are actually the best deals being offered.
Microsoft Store deals >>> All others this time of year (on games at least)

The dashboard also has deals right now, and will have new ones on black friday. I guess you missed that when you was reaching for tissues :to:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could I correct you for a moment?
First off, they are showing its consumers exactly where they can find it cheapest and you trying to turn that into a negative :umad:

While you was furious, you missed how they have there own deals. And that there deals are actually the best deals being offered.
Microsoft Store deals >>> All others this time of year (on games at least)

The dashboard also has deals right now, and will have new ones on black friday. I guess you missed that when you was reaching for tissues :to:

What console deal are you referring to good sir?

Save $70 on an Xbox One console and get a free game
Get $70 off the Xbox One console of your choice, and get one of these games for free: Forza Motorsport 5, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, or Titanfall.
November 27 – November 29

That one?

That's basically the 330 deal those stores are offering with assassions creed with it.

If i'm missing it please link it.

Thanks.

FYI i own a 360 and PS3, but i'm more akin to sony, but honestly both next gen consoles have turned me off with all the features they stripped from last gen.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What console deal are you referring to good sir?

Save $70 on an Xbox One console and get a free game
Get $70 off the Xbox One console of your choice, and get one of these games for free: Forza Motorsport 5, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, or Titanfall.
November 27 – November 29

That one?

That's basically the 330 deal those stores are offering with assassions creed with it.

If i'm missing it please link it.

Thanks.

FYI i own a 360 and PS3, but i'm more akin to sony, but honestly both next gen consoles have turned me off with all the features they stripped from last gen.
1.) I said mostly games in the link you quoted :ufdup:
2.) You are so misinformed its crazy. You saying you more akin to sony is the first step to recovery bruh :handshake:
Cuz that explains your reluctance to know the truth. You said BOTH systems turned you off with the features they stripped from last gen :wow:

That explains the PS4. But the XB1 has way more features than the 360/ps3/ps4
I'm talking so much more that its insane for you to say what you said. Not joking, you been vaguely paying real attention to whats what. Sony has sold more, xbox has provided more. From system to games.
FACT. You might wanna catch up on XB1 bruh. I been streaming MKV's since day 1 via DLNA
Ditto with music
I stream all TV shows via the improved web browser.. shyt, I'm typing this via my XB1 :ez:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.) I said mostly games in the link you quoted :ufdup:
2.) You are so misinformed its crazy. You saying you more akin to sony is the first step to recovery bruh :handshake:
Cuz that explains your reluctance to know the truth. You said BOTH systems turned you off with the features they stripped from last gen :wow:

That explains the PS4. But the XB1 has way more features than the 360/ps3/ps4
I'm talking so much more that its insane for you to say what you said. Not joking, you been vaguely paying real attention to whats what. Sony has sold more, xbox has provided more. From system to games.
FACT. You might wanna catch up on XB1 bruh. I been streaming MKV's since day 1 via DLNA
Ditto with music
I stream all TV shows via the improved web browser.. shyt, I'm typing this via my XB1 :ez:

1. I want console deals, i have neither system at this point but thinking about getting a quad, but those XB1 deals are basically steals.
2. From what I want both systems failed to deliver. I want all functionality i had from last gen which includes
- copying my own media and streaming it (IE my music and videos i have stored on portable HD's. I could do this on the triple)
- full backwards compatability to old gen. (I have the 60 gig triple and had this feature)
- 4 USB ports for playing games, charging phones etc.. A game like guitar hero needs more than 2 USB. Please don't tell me to spend EXTRA money to buy a USB hub which should be included with the console or have the console come with 4 as last gen did.
- free online play. Again a feature for the triple only, now the quad makes you pay

Those 4 are my biggest complaints. Your saying XB1 solves all 4?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
1. I want console deals, i have neither system at this point but thinking about getting a quad, but those XB1 deals are basically steals.
2. From what I want both systems failed to deliver. I want all functionality i had from last gen which includes
- copying my own media and streaming it (IE my music and videos i have stored on portable HD's. I could do this on the triple)
- full backwards compatability to old gen. (I have the 60 gig triple and had this feature)
- 4 USB ports for playing games, charging phones etc.. A game like guitar hero needs more than 2 USB. Please don't tell me to spend EXTRA money to buy a USB hub which should be included with the console or have the console come with 4 as last gen did.
- free online play. Again a feature for the triple only, now the quad makes you pay

Those 4 are my biggest complaints. Your saying XB1 solves all 4?
1.) Pawnshops have even better deals :myman:

2.) You can stream anything to the XB1, the PS3 needed a program on your PC to stream MKV's. Xbox does all that out the box and has done so since day 1 :ufdup:
But now it recognizes media servers on your PC, so if you had say plex on your PC? All the movies/music is arranged like how it would look on netflix. The improved web browser can stream shows directly from websites. Big Biz, TR2K? The same shyt they shared, you can stream directly from a website now. Tru Story

3.) Full BC? That is something they said they are looking into. But fukk all that, keep your OG systems and you good. Now you just being too princess'ee.

4.) 4 USB ports :stopitslime: Xbox has at least 3. You can charge your phone elsewhere. Its better to use an outlet anyway because PC's and console output at a weaker voltage thus = longer charge times. You don't have to worry about guitar hero, cuz there isn't one. And if there did go that route again, it would be wireless bruh. All you have talked about is old features. They had to be introduced to you for you to love them right? Xbox One has taken what it already did and pushed it much further than possible last gen. You will love all the new things xbox can do. And the fact you are clueless to what that is means you are in for a real treat bruh. Just remember to thank me when you get back from the pawn shop. Make sure you get Kinect tho, its a must if you want new features. Not a gimmick, a technological breakthru is what it is :win: