Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I think every player needs a little luck in BB. Even the greats had a little bit of it (i think Derrick BB16 said as much).

Before i read your post, i was thinking to myself earlier, and i was like "damn, X's brother had to had been watching over him this game". Everything went right with him. From inside the game, to before the game even started (casting).

I feel like the game was practically handed to him. He was never in danger/or faced adversity really. And that's not because he set himself up well. Like for example
If Azah were to win part 3 of the HOH, and brings X to f2. It won't be because of anything X did. It'll be because DF is the worst contestant ever, and alienated her the last few days. Plus she just have a dumb ass one sided crush on breh.

He himself is clueless about his own game moves (moves that Tiff, Hannah, or even Ky executed not him). That's the difference in gameplay between X, and a great like Derrick BB16. Derick coached his whole squad, and was the mastermind of the moves they pulled off (because he told them what to do/say verbatim). He did that for an entire season. X ain't do none of that, not even close (the editors make him look like he's top tier, damn shame the cap they're feeding casuals). That's why he'd be a mid tier winner (side bar there's less great winners than people be thinking).

X ain't a bad player, he's ok. He's just a mid winner. Like i said about Ky some pages ago. If not for the CO, and the cause. He wouldn't have been protected for as long as he was (most other people ain't putting up with Ky's shyt for for too long). There were times Tiff chose to persuade her ally's (outside of the CO) that X was on their side, and not to go after him. Fairly early in the game to. X would have been evicted. He was already seen as a threat to some of the house.
Even when players were targeting him Tiffany went to bat for him and he had no clue lol

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
For a player who had so little impact on the game, they sure do talk about this woman an awful lot.

X is a mid-tier player who thinks he's played a high-tier game. Without the cookout, he would've been gone prejury.

Azah doesn't care about winning, and DF somehow might’ve fumbled his bag being so hateful.

Damn Kyland for giving us the worst final 3 when we could've had him, Tiffany and Hannah.
I was rooting for X the whole game but I regret it now. They really believe they controlled and manipulated the whole house when it was really Tiffany with a little help from Hannah and kyland. Lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In terms of Fukkery, it doesn't get better than 9. That season is a hot trashy clusterfk from start to finish. The drama is A+ but don't go into it looking for good gameplay. The first half of BB20 is a nonstop thrill ride, but you can stop watching after Bayleigh's boot.

If you want a good balance of drama, mess and gameplay BB10 is the one, BB11 to a lesser extent. BB3 & 6 are two of the best seasons. My personal favorite is BB5. BB4 is a decent watch too, but it's sandwiched between 2 superior seasons.

All of the seasons have their merits but you can skip 14, 16, 19, 21 and 22. Go into 15 with caution. There's good gameplay there, but it's so racist and toxic; there's a reason no one from that season has ever returned.

I don't recommend BB2 if you're new to the series. I LOVED it at the time, but it is slower-paced and the strategy isn't too exciting overall, but there is still fkry from the likes of Shannon, Hardy, Nicole and Will. Monica is one of the most memorable characters.
I have fond memories of BB 11 just because of how ridiculously messy it was.
shyt was wild from the cast being crazy to the producers working overtime to protect their favored couple.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
screen-shot-2021-09-29-at-12-40-55-pm-png.2943058

This fukking guy :beli:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Season finale tonight

Any predictions?
X will win.
It’s almost certain.

If Azah wins pt3, she is choosing X. The jury will pick X.
If X wins part 3, he chooses Derek. The jury will unanimously pick X.

All Derek had to do was play it cool this week and not say dumb shyt, and he’s too slow to recognize that. Ruined his chances.
Now if Azah wins, he’s going home empty handed.

Derek X will win AFP
Tiffany and Claire will be top 3.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
X will win.
It’s almost certain.

If Azah wins pt3, she is choosing X. The jury will pick X.
If X wins part 3, he chooses Derek. The jury will unanimously pick X.

All Derek had to do was play it cool this week and not say dumb shyt, and he’s too slow to recognize that. Ruined his chances.
Now if Azah wins, he’s going home empty handed.

Derek X will win AFP
Tiffany and Claire will be top 3.
I agree with all this. Tiff might win AFP though because a lot of the BB alum was telling their followers to vote for her. DX could still possibly win it though.

Last edited:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
I hope Derek f and azah are the final 2 and Frasier wins having done nothing and bb gets canceled. time for a new reality eliminating show