Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
what season is considered the best to rewatch? i have only seen a couple seasons and this is mad entertaining to watch with my wife. best in terms of fukkery and surprises

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Azah is the only one who isn't completely delusional about the game she played but she has no hunger or drive to win. Players like her and Kyland are so frustrating because they don't care about winning, they just want to be on TV for as long as possible. What's worse is that they almost always eff the game up for the people who do want to win. Tiffany, Hannah and Kyland is the final 3 we wanted and deserved, and would've gotten if Kyland hadn't lost his mind. I wish there was a way casting could sniff these people out.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
what season is considered the best to rewatch? i have only seen a couple seasons and this is mad entertaining to watch with my wife. best in terms of fukkery and surprises

In terms of Fukkery, it doesn't get better than 9. That season is a hot trashy clusterfk from start to finish. The drama is A+ but don't go into it looking for good gameplay. The first half of BB20 is a nonstop thrill ride, but you can stop watching after Bayleigh's boot.

If you want a good balance of drama, mess and gameplay BB10 is the one, BB11 to a lesser extent. BB3 & 6 are two of the best seasons. My personal favorite is BB5. BB4 is a decent watch too, but it's sandwiched between 2 superior seasons.

All of the seasons have their merits but you can skip 14, 16, 19, 21 and 22. Go into 15 with caution. There's good gameplay there, but it's so racist and toxic; there's a reason no one from that season has ever returned.

I don't recommend BB2 if you're new to the series. I LOVED it at the time, but it is slower-paced and the strategy isn't too exciting overall, but there is still fkry from the likes of Shannon, Hardy, Nicole and Will. Monica is one of the most memorable characters.

Daps
In terms of Fukkery, it doesn't get better than 9. That season is a hot trashy clusterfk from start to finish. The drama is A+ but don't go into it looking for good gameplay. The first half of BB20 is a nonstop thrill ride, but you can stop watching after Bayleigh's boot.

If you want a good balance of drama, mess and gameplay BB10 is the one, BB11 to a lesser extent. BB3 & 6 are two of the best seasons. My personal favorite is BB5. BB4 is a decent watch too, but it's sandwiched between 2 superior seasons.

All of the seasons have their merits but you can skip 14, 16, 19, 21 and 22. Go into 15 with caution. There's good gameplay there, but it's so racist and toxic; there's a reason no one from that season has ever returned.

I don't recommend BB2 if you're new to the series. I LOVED it at the time, but it is slower-paced and the strategy isn't too exciting overall, but there is still fkry from the likes of Shannon, Hardy, Nicole and Will. Monica is one of the most memorable characters.
I thought 14 was supposed to be good because of Dan

Daps
X is playing with a bunch of emotional players
Kyland and Tiffany were the biggest threats to him but ultimately they both kinda has ego issues where they felt they wanted to match up against him instead of cut him.

Big D and Azah would be terrible winners
almost akin to steve and nicole tier
That being said Big D has literally only talked shyt about everyone in the house this week to gas up his ego and not seem like a goat his need to tear down azah is also probably why she's taking X over him now
Steve wasn’t that bad he won competitions despite being below average socially and strategically.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Steve wasn’t that bad he won competitions despite being below average socially and strategically.
Steve and Nicole were both capable players. They weren't the best players in their season but they were still good. Comparing them to azah and big d is laughable

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't remember anything about Steve. I don't think I remembered him even as his season was airing.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
GOAT seasons: 6 and 10
Good seasons: 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 17
Okay but beware: 15 and 21

I’ve never seen 1-4

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
X has to be one the luckiest players ever. Everything went his way this season with him putting in little to no work. Lol
I think every player needs a little luck in BB. Even the greats had a little bit of it (i think Derrick BB16 said as much).

Before i read your post, i was thinking to myself earlier, and i was like "damn, X's brother had to had been watching over him this game". Everything went right with him. From inside the game, to before the game even started (casting).

I feel like the game was practically handed to him. He was never in danger/or faced adversity really. And that's not because he set himself up well. Like for example
If Azah were to win part 3 of the HOH, and brings X to f2. It won't be because of anything X did. It'll be because DF is the worst contestant ever, and alienated her the last few days. Plus she just have a dumb ass one sided crush on breh.

He himself is clueless about his own game moves (moves that Tiff, Hannah, or even Ky executed not him). That's the difference in gameplay between X, and a great like Derrick BB16. Derick coached his whole squad, and was the mastermind of the moves they pulled off (because he told them what to do/say verbatim). He did that for an entire season. X ain't do none of that, not even close (the editors make him look like he's top tier, damn shame the cap they're feeding casuals). That's why he'd be a mid tier winner (side bar there's less great winners than people be thinking).

X ain't a bad player, he's ok. He's just a mid winner. Like i said about Ky some pages ago. If not for the CO, and the cause. He wouldn't have been protected for as long as he was (most other people ain't putting up with Ky's shyt for too long). There were times Tiff chose to persuade her ally's (outside of the CO) that X was on their side, and not to go after him. Fairly early in the game to. X would have been evicted. He was already seen as a threat to some of the house.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

$75,000 this man may be getting. Why BB Gawds? :mindblown:

And all these delusional brehs (DF, Ky, X) going to say after the show is "You all didn't see everything. You didn't see what REALLY happened". Either nikkas don't be following the show really, or their handlers tell them to default to that answer. There are 24/7 LIVE FEEDS you bozo's:heh:

Part of me wants to blame America for voting for this man those two weeks. That made him even more delusional. I think he thinks America agrees with his hate for Tiff, and shyt like that.

Whatever smoke fans of the show got for this man after all this (not non game related or racist of course), is warranted. This nikka needs a reality check. NOT a $75,000 one.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For a player who had so little impact on the game, they sure do talk about this woman an awful lot.

X is a mid-tier player who thinks he's played a top-tier game. Without the cookout, he would've been gone prejury.

Azah doesn't care about winning, and DF somehow might’ve fumbled his bag being so hateful.

Damn Kyland for giving us the worst final 3 when we could've had him, Tiffany and Hannah.

Last edited: