Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Azah was cuddled up with X last night talking bout she wants to take him to final with her. I hope she is just giving lip service, because that would be the dumbest move in history.
Dikkmatized by a dude that don’t want her :snoop:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That would be dumb of her, but DF did it to himself by being an enormous @$$hole. Azah has always been an emotional player. Why DF would piss her off and start fights now is really stupid.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just caught up to the episode where Kyland got evicted.

That was absolute sucker shyt that he did. And then got the nerve, right after deliberately trying to give people the "you see how THEY act, right? :mjpls:" moment, to say that he didn't want Tiffany to win because she didn't have the right qualities to represent black people as the first winner. fukk outta here.

Breh seems like one of the worst type of smart dumb brehs out there. The type that plays that respectability politics shyt, and has more smoke for black folks staying in pocket than anyone else.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I was ok with Big Derek most of the season, but this MF been annoying as hell and delusional this past week.
He may end up being the most hated next to Kyland once the season ends. And he swears America loves him and he’s this mastermind.
I’d be shocked if Azah fukks with him after the show after all the shyt he done said.
And him calling Tiffany the “angry black woman” stereotype is out of pocket.

Daps
As dumb as azahs move would’ve been. She would be one of the worst winners of all time. At least x is in the middle

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
X is playing with a bunch of emotional players
Kyland and Tiffany were the biggest threats to him but ultimately they both kinda has ego issues where they felt they wanted to match up against him instead of cut him.

Big D and Azah would be terrible winners
almost akin to steve and nicole tier
That being said Big D has literally only talked shyt about everyone in the house this week to gas up his ego and not seem like a goat his need to tear down azah is also probably why she's taking X over him now

Daps

:dahell:

She is a complete WASTE of a casting spot. All the other black women who actually want to play the game, and she gets on, and plays, or should I say, exists like this

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
From the game aspect, I do believe X should win. I’ve always disliked HGs who made it far by doing nothing, and both Azah and Big D are culprits of this. If they had at least contributed something, anything I'd have a different opinion but they chose to isolate, complain, eat, and sleep. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Azah even told Ky to put her on the block instead of Britini, just to ease the girl's feelings. What?? Big D's social game was better than Azah's but that's all he had. He's by far the worst competitor in BB history (I personally think he's worse than Kathy BB12) and he never played the game. Within any alliance he was a part of, he only agreed with whomever made the plans...never did he provide anything substantial. Hell, even Whitney and Britini did more and they were bad players too. And while they can use argument of "never doing anything, yet here I am" I don't think it's admirable. I realize many people will disagree but X is the clear-cut winner from the HGs left.

Just imagine an X vs Tiff final 2. That shyt would've been iconic.