Official Big Brother 23 (US) Thread Coming July 7

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Gotta say this feels like a revamp Big Brother season and I'm here for it! After last season I vowed not to ever come back to this show..... until I seen the cast, that basically roped me back in lol.

Not to mention we got 3 brehs, 2 sistas to represent. That's one third of a chance we might see a black winner assuming they all work together and don't get knocked pre-jury.

they changed it bcuz cacs kept targeting black people first…seems more on even level now

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gotta say this feels like a revamp Big Brother season and I'm here for it! After last season I vowed not to ever come back to this show..... until I seen the cast, that basically roped me back in lol.

Not to mention we got 3 brehs, 2 sistas to represent. That's one third of a chance we might see a black winner assuming they all work together and don't get knocked pre-jury.
I will reserve judgment because a couple of the POCs look like they are chomping at the bit to align with the CACs against the other non-white houseguests.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That bald headed chick looks like the alien from Splice. :scust:

I may watch this year, been skipping the past couple seasons because you knew the black folks were gonna get scapegoated and kicked out in a hurry. I just hope this isnt a season where a couple of the black folks try to c00n and appease the white folks by voting out their brethren first.

Is this on regular TV or some streaming bullshyt?

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
I'm all in. Me and my younger brother haven't missed an episode the last 3 seasons.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
That bald headed chick looks like the alien from Splice. :scust:

I may watch this year, been skipping the past couple seasons because you knew the black folks were gonna get scapegoated and kicked out in a hurry. I just hope this isnt a season where a couple of the black folks try to c00n and appease the white folks by voting out their brethren first.

Is this on regular TV or some streaming bullshyt?

It's on regular old CBS

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
They playing for a million dollars?:whoo:

Edit: $750,000 :ehh:

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So the fat chick is a lesbian if those sweatpants are an indication. So that's 2 gays.