Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't need to ask for shyt. I'm not here to tell him how to spend his money. :childplease:
And because of views like this of the super wealthy, black people suffer the second most from economic hardships.

Anyway, my original point is Bloomberg doesn’t care and people shouldn’t expect him to help Biden. He just wanted to shut out Bernie.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And because of views like this of the super wealthy, black people suffer the second most from economic hardships.

Anyway, my original point is Bloomberg doesn’t care and people shouldn’t expect him to help Biden. He just wanted to shut out Bernie.
I just want them to be taxed. :ehh:

As for Bernie, that's politics. :yeshrug:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Regardless 100M is a lot of money

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
The military service doesn't make anyone a sucka

Voting for Republicans, who are more likely to get em killed needlessly, fail to support them after they come home and break the deals with em - that's what qualifies for suckadom

And maybe this time fewer will fall for that okee doke

You know the mother of all Twitler tirades is comin... :usure: