Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
9/11 was a bad thing. A very bad thing happened that day. Bad people and even worse people at the top, you know what I'm talking about. But since we don't allow Muslims in our country, we don't have to worry about that happening ever again. Should of been done a long time ago. I saved many 9/11's and everyone says thats true. But the media doesn't want to talk about that.
FFS

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Scott Walker hometown. Former GOP suburb now blue

@MushroomX Joe got juice in WI

I don't want to say Biden is going to win Wisconsin, but more Trump flags are being taken away; they still will vote for him, it's just the Jacob Blake shooting and the fact that this is Biden, and not Hillary, just takes away that enthusiasm to chant for Trump unless they are at the rallies.

During the State Supreme Court, which was basically a "Presidential Race" in it's intensity, the sheer population of Madison and Milwaukee's votes have started to drown out the MAGA in the Northern part of the state, Janesville (Paul Ryan's District) is Republican and the outside of Milwaukee is Republican.

But even then, Democrats won easily.

So while this is a battleground state, as long as Biden keeps coming here, this should be a solid Blue state when the elections are held.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Twitter been on that disrespectful Trump military story that dropped tonight. Also, Trump told on himself. At Joint Andrews he just said (paraphrasing) "it was probably by failures in the administration that I have got rid of a while ago, or the story is completely made up"

It can't be both dummy.:mjlol:

This video has 200,000 views.