Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
There are a lot of second- and third-generation Mexicans who support Trump because they're anti-illegal immigration.

"Well, I'm here legally."
Makes sense, all races have selfish conservative pricks. Historically the vitriol towards Black people has been so great that we have to stick together as a monolith even though we have a wide spectrum of social and economic leanings

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This poll is a Republican internal poll. It's garbage, don't post it.
Okay, when will we get a proper MN. I scoured the feed and ppp before posting this

There are a lot of second- and third-generation Mexicans who support Trump because they're anti-illegal immigration.

They are also largely disconnected from Mexican culture and can't speak Spanish. Mexicans who can't speak Spanish=Trump supporters.

Don't ever trust a Messican who can't speak Spanish. :smh:

Makes sense, all races have selfish conservative pricks. Historically the vitriol towards Black people has been so great that we have to stick together as a monolith even though we have a wide spectrum of social and economic leanings

Julian Castro can't speak Spanish. But why does it feel like Latinos will move ahead of blacks in the next decade? It seems like almost every other minority has passed us. There's way more of them too.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Okay, when will we get a proper MN. I scoured the feed and ppp before posting this

Julian Castro can't speak Spanish. But why does it feel like Latinos will move ahead of blacks in the next decade? It seems like almost every other minority has passed us. There's way more of them too.
What do you mean by passed us?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean by passed us?
They have more influence and power. They're a huge amount of the quintessential swing voters. Black voters matter for primaries. Yes, Hillary lost some in 2016, but her white vote was awful.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

They are also largely disconnected from Mexican culture and can't speak Spanish. Mexicans who can't speak Spanish=Trump supporters.

Don't ever trust a Messican who can't speak Spanish. :smh:
Not true. The ones you need to be Leary of are the "educated" "business owner" hispanic/ Mexican. They hold the most conservative views.

There's a whole generation of non Spanish speaking Mexican Americans/ chicanos who are very much proud of their heritage and usually much more liberal.

I know cuz I grew around many of them.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Any of you remember Josh Earnest? President Obama's last press secretary. He was cool and actually funny.

Unfortunately, he was followed up by the 3 stooges (Spicer, Sanders & McEnany) :hhh:

i liked earnest a lot. i also accidentally fukked up a conference call he was leading at the white house once :dead: