Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
crazy that obama won both ohio and florida twice, and now it seems like they're being written off

i dont see ohio flipping back, but florida is gettable
Ohio outside of the big 3 cities (Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati) is MAGA Central aka White Trashville :scust:.

Ohio went from great men representing them like Howard Metzenbaum, John Glenn, dikk Celeste, Ted Strickland, etc to Rob Portman, Mike DeWine, Jim Jordan and Mike Turner :hhh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:dead: i dont know, its just my perception but i get this feeling that the dems are resigned to trump winning it. imo it should be being mentioned right with PA, WI and MI all the time
This isn't true :dwillhuh:.

The Biden campaign is investing into FL. Also, the reason why PA, WI, MI are mentioned so often is because winning back those 3 states (while keeping all Clinton 2016 states) means a guaranteed victory for Biden in the Electoral College.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't true :dwillhuh:.

The Biden campaign is investing into FL. Also, the reason why PA, WI, MI are mentioned so often is because winning back those 3 states (while keeping all Clinton 2016 states) means a guaranteed victory for Biden in the Electoral College.
yeah, but he could also just win PA and FL for the same guarantee :skip:

look, im glad im wrong if they're ramping it up big time in florida. just seems like its not in the convo at all

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yeah, but he could also just win PA and FL for the same guarantee :skip:

look, im glad im wrong if they're ramping it up big time in florida. just seems like its not in the convo at all
Upper Midwest takes precedence over everything else I'm guessing but no one ignores Florida so it'll be in the mix.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I've heard of TX maybe being written off at some point if it's not close enough, and due to being mad costly (lot of diff media markets) if budgets can't be allocated but FL? Where is this coming from?