Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gen X are hardcore libertarians. Like, greedy selfish people with (slightly) more liberal social views like supporting gay marriage and open relationships.

Gen Y and Z gonna be the ones to save humanity and Planet Earth itself.

Yeah, you shouldn't paint entire generations with such a big brush. I see mostly gen y and z folks on tiktok with racist views. That doesn't mean I write off that generation. Also the older you get and the more you own, the more conservative your views become.

Statements like that will just set you up for disappointment later when the generations after you start calling you out.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This really could be the end of the Republican Party, perhaps in this incarnation.

If Trump is going down, he is NOT just inciting domestic terrorism, but he is also planting the seeds of the Government being so corrupt that it cheated to defeat Donald. If the normal republicans think they can re-enter that house, they are mistaken because QAnons/Conspiracy Heads are taking over guaranteed republican seats.

In the total scope, this only hurt the party even more as it forces more votes to the left.

I remember people saying similar things in 2007-2008 (Republicans will never recover after Bush, etc.) so I'm skeptical of that to be honest.

Also, it bears repeating, Trump may not even lose. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad thing is he is pretty cool. But we all have our psychological triggers.

Most people simply aren't honest with themselves and will listen to rhetoric that helps them justify their fears.

I know a handful of people like that. Educated, but totally ignorant on this subject. One thing they all have in common? They listen to faux militant YouTube personalities like Tariq Nasheed, Yvette Carnell and Jason Black.