Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cut an ad, play it in Michigan. :coffee:

Nah. Snyder is generally unpopular here and I doubt his endorsement helps Biden any.

Plus it'd be nice if Dems worried about their own base for once instead of trying to please Republicans that won't vote for them regardless.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk Rick Snyder :pacspit: just another Rethug who didn't have a thing to say when he was in office
im sure that rick snyder is a huge fakkit, but i want these republican endorsements to keep rolling in :yeshrug: they're speaking for enough republicans who are tired of this piece of shyt and know that voting for him is wrong. just a couple percent will help

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Those are good number saying that it is a problem. But will those same people do anything about it:francis:

Also, does the poll specify what type of racism?
Well, if Democrats get a trifecta this year, we can hold their feet to the fire the next 2-4 years.

Also, the poll is about voters not politicians.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Well, if Democrats get a trifecta this year, we can hold their feet to the fire the next 2-4 years.

Also, the poll is about voters not politicians.
Yea, I was talking voters. They don’t keep on their politicians and as a result shyt just keeps getting worse.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Is he not popular?
He's not. He was a terrible governor of Michigan. He's the reason why Flint's water supply is still poisoned to this day :scust:.

Gretchen Whitmer is trying to fix the problem but Republicans still control the state legislature.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He's not. He was a terrible governor of Michigan. He's the reason why Flint's water supply is still poisoned to this day :scust:.

Gretchen Whitmer is trying to fix the problem but Republicans still control the state legislature.
Ahh ok. I don't follow Michigan politics at all. Thx. fukk em.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Snyder is generally unpopular here and I doubt his endorsement helps Biden any.

Plus it'd be nice if Dems worried about their own base for once instead of trying to please Republicans that won't vote for them regardless.
No prob in playing the ad in white areas of Michigan but yea, don’t advocate that shyt in metro areas lmao.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:noah: we just have to beat trumps fukkery in court. theres no way the D governor isnt making sure every ballot gets counted

I’ve been saying the same about Michigan. North Carolina may be similar, I assume they have a Democrat sec of state. The votes will be counting but they need to arrive before Election Day. That’s essential. Mail your shyt in by October 7th to be safe.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They really gonna try and push out a half assed, rushed vaccine just before the election to try and win. These people are pure evil man I can’t believe it.

We only get one time at this, if we push out a failed rushed vaccine the public will never trust one again

Folks were already suspect after Trump named the operation "Warp Speed." Administration thought that name would give people hope but you can't rush science. People with a brain saw through that bullshyt and were like "warp speed? I ain't taking no half assed, rushed vaccine that usually takes years to develop."

:mjlol:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been saying the same about Michigan. North Carolina may be similar, I assume they have a Democrat sec of state. The votes will be counting but they need to arrive before Election Day. That’s essential. Mail your shyt in by October 7th to be safe.

Or better yet take it to the local Board of Elections official drop box, and track that it's accepted for counting online if you can, regardless