Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
i can respect saying fukk the debt and the deficit, but "dead wrong" :comeon: gimme a break, bernie

i guess this means the fed doesnt need my little few hundred bucks every two weeks then?
No, that’s not what that means at all :snoop:

YOUR. TAX. DOLLARS. DON’T. FUND. GOVERNMENT. SPENDING.

But they are useful for regulating inflation and the money supply.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, that’s not what that means at all :snoop:

YOUR. TAX. DOLLARS. DON’T. FUND. GOVERNMENT. SPENDING.

But they are useful for regulating inflation and the money supply.
:childplease: gimme a break. how is bernie just gonna come out and be a caricature of exactly what the republicans are accusing him of when it comes to spending :mjlol:

he's welcome to say fukk the debt and the deficit, but be honest about it

King Kreole

Daps
:childplease: gimme a break. how is bernie just gonna come out and be a caricature of exactly what the republicans are accusing him of when it comes to spending :mjlol:

he's welcome to say fukk the debt and the deficit, but be honest about it
...what? :dahell:

Why are you letting deranged Republicans determine what we should do? Who gives a shyt if they caricature Bernie, they’re caricaturing people who wear masks, should Biden stop wearing one then? :what:

Republicans are dead wrong and criminally insane, Democrats shouldn’t be kowtowing to their wrongheaded worldview and idiotic demands when they gain power.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...what? :dahell:

Why are you letting deranged Republicans determine what we should do? Who gives a shyt if they caricature Bernie, they’re caricaturing people who wear masks, should Biden stop wearing one then? :what:

Republicans are dead wrong and criminally insane, Democrats shouldn’t be kowtowing to their wrongheaded worldview and idiotic demands when they gain power.
your post doesnt explain bernie saying we can print as much money as we want

im sorry i have a hard time believing that its that easy. if it is, i have no objections. but i would have a hard time understanding why we debate the budget then

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

im sorry i have a hard time believing that its that easy. if it is, i have no objections. but i would have a hard time understanding why we debate the budget then

No one objects to raising taxes and closing the deficit. But you don’t let that limit what you want to do.

Bernie has methods to pay for all his plans. As does Biden. But let’s be reality, it’s better to pass your agenda and figure out taxation later. The GOP gives no shyt on getting pay-does for their priorities.

The Dems being wedded to the CBO scoring of bills has destroyed good legislation. It’s why the ACA wasn’t as impactful as it should have been.

King Kreole

Daps

For a Full Economic Recovery, Debt Is No Object - Roosevelt Institute

Budget and taxation are important because the money supply is important for inflation and inflation-related issues. But the debt and deficit are not relevant constraints for government spending. The government is not like you or me who has to earn money to spend it, the government is the only entity with the right to print money. They have access to unlimited amounts. The government can never go broke.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That deficit talk is bullshyt breh
For a Full Economic Recovery, Debt Is No Object - Roosevelt Institute

Budget and taxation are important because the money supply is important for inflation and inflation-related issues. But the debt and deficit are not relevant constraints for government spending. The government is not like you or me who has to earn money to spend it, the government is the only entity with the right to print money. They have access to unlimited amounts. The government can never go broke.
good, glad to hear it :yeshrug: i was under the impression that you couldnt just print as much money as you want, because it would eventually tank and become worthless

Last edited: