Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Morning Consult ain't trash IMO

Minnesota is getting closer. It should be a big siren.
Nah, if MN didn't vote for Trump in 2016, it's definitely not voting for Trump this year. I'll wait for CONSISTENT and highly rated polls to come out from Minnesota before I sound the alarm.

Minnesota is Lean/Likely D for now. Biden's polling average is +5.2% over Trump in MN. That's a comfortable win.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

If Minnesota were to go red, that means Wisconsin more than likely followed suit. Biden would then need to flip Arizona, which I think he will even if he loses the other swing states, and he gotta hold Maine or pick up a CD in Nebraska to win. If he wins Arizona, PA, and Michigan, but loses Wisconsin, Minnesota, NC, FL, a CD in Maine, and doesn't pick up one in Nebraska, it's...

Biden - 269
Trump 269

It then goes to the House :lupe:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something is SO fukked up (I don't mean necessary false or inaccurate - I mean fukked up) when I see middle aged people supporting Trump more than senior citizens at this point. :gucci: is this some kind of skull sickness about life not turning out the way you want and you still being stupid enough to just blame those with more melanin? :sitdown:
That's exactly what it is breh. I visit a lot of different factories and worksites for my job and see quite a few cacs that look miserable az fuk whereas majority of the brehs I interact with are Cool/friendly getting on with their job and just happy to be earning some money.
I think a lot of these cacs are resentful they're working the same jobs as minorities even with all their white privilege.

Edit: i even seen a cac on tik tok bytching about the left cause he lost his job due to the pandemic and has to work a shift job now

:russ: :why:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Been thinking about that USC poll today...if Biden has a 20 pt lead over Trump with '16 non-voters, then he has no path to victory, right? :patrice:

That really depends on if you believe the polls or not, and if those non-voters will actually vote this time.

Personally I'm pretty iffy on both prospects myself, but I hope so. :yeshrug: