Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

At 1:24:18 listen to what Thom says

What he says at 1:24 is my understanding as well. If Trump loses the election the market is fukked because he will intentionally cause the bottom to fall out. I believe the markets are safe until the election however because of the Fed propping it up

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The CDC saying fall will be a disaster yet the admin isn’t doing anything to prepare. It’ll be the third time they dropped the ball on the virus and people will not tolerate it. His base will but everyone else? Nah. Makes me feel confident because while I expect Biden to stumble and get hit with some type of scandal or surprise...fall’s disaster will further clarify that Trump has to go.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
care to explain thoughts on the next market crash? My understanding is that money flow from the fed is too strong and will prevent a substantial crash for the time being
yea the flow of money from the fed is too strong for anything to crash right now. imo theres 3 things that can crash it

-the fed stops pumping money. the level of the market is fake and propped up right now
-school reopening leads to big outbreaks and the economy shuts down again
-election fukkery/trump breaking democracy

ive got money on the sidelines watching for all 3 events for the rest of the year