Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im reading up on the next market crash, and it could fukkin sink trump too;

this school reopening is prolly gonna be a disaster :dead: and the second wave of corona HAS to tank trumps presidency :snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

this school reopening is prolly gonna be a disaster :dead: and the second wave of corona HAS to tank trumps presidency :snoop:

the school reopening is a disaster, I been in on these zoom calls with parents and school admin for my kids school... me and the wife opted for remote learning until its safe for kids to go back

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the school reopening is a disaster, I been in on these zoom calls with parents and school admin for my kids school... me and the wife opted for remote learning until its safe for kids to go back
these ignorant southerners like brian kemp and desantis are gonna cause massive outbreaks :huhldup:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If Biden is doing numbers like that in a Republican poll, Trump must really be way down in the Upper Midwest. What's his strategy to win? He can't do without those states. :jbhmm:

No wonder he's pulling ads from PA. If Trump is down 4 in PA in a republican poll (that has Biden at the 50% mark)...he's probably fukked. Also pulled ads from MI. That's the ballgame there, if Biden can win those. I know I've said it a billion times but I will keep doing it lol. MI and PA are the ballgame. Biden would just need one more state after that. It puts him at 269. Add Wisconsin and he gets to 279.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

care to explain thoughts on the next market crash? My understanding is that money flow from the fed is too strong and will prevent a substantial crash for the time being