Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Now the question is what is Trumps next move
The same move he makes every day:

F5lX.gif

Create more chaos somewhere else. :heh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That My Pillow guy segment went wayyyyyyy too long. Seemed like 15-20 mins. Anderson Cooper buried him multiple times and he just kept screaming and yelling conspiracy nonsense and other things that made no sense.

The funny part about that interview was MyPillow Guy wouldn't finish his sentence at times and would just stop and say "WHAT?!" when Anderson mumbled something in disgust.

:russ:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We spent a good chunk of our opening on the Joe Biden/Kamala Harris ticket on my podcast this week. Strategic voting when you're enthusiastic about either candidate is a topic we get into and the damage control necessary when you're dealing with friggin Trump-like entities. I know some of yall have shown love in the past, I'd appreciate the check out fam.

We also covered the attacks on the Postal Service; States changing laws to protect retail workers that ask you to wear a mask; The Innocence Project's work to free wrongfully incarcerated people; Immigration Nation, the Netflix documentary that takes a closer look at ICE under Trump; and a program called CAHOOTS out of Eugene, Oregon which uses social workers and crisis counselors as first responders to non-violent 911 calls. I'm really proud of how this episode came out; still a good mix of joking and irreverence but a lot of valuable info too.

Subbin for later :yes: