Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Trump pardoning Susan B. Anthony is so stupid. Who cares about that?

He's so desperate to try and look like he's "doing stuff for women" and "look at me, look at what I did for the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment".

Nobody with a brain in 2020 cares about a pardon of Susan B. Anthony :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
McCloskeys: St. Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters to speak at Republican convention - CNNPolitics

A legit fukking circus

363.jpg
The state of american politics

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
shyt, i would have been a biden supporter in 2016 :yeshrug:

in hindsight i was only a bernie supporter because the fukkin DNC didnt give us any choices :dead:

Can't be highlighted enough. Of the 5 main candidates, 2 were former Republicans (Lincoln Chafee & Jim Webb), 1 is a Dem when it's convenient for him (Bernie), 1 was an actual Dem (O'Malley). and the final candidate grew up a Republican and eventually transformed into the Republican Boogeywoman with 20+ years of Opposition Research ready (Hillary). Maybe it was due to all the seats lost to republicans at the state and federal level during Obama's tenure (ironically same thing is happening now with more Dems being elected and building a stronger bench with Trump in office), but we were left with shyt choices in 2016. It was depleted to the point I would have loved to see Ed Rendell run for President if he could stop shilling for Hillary. Biden would have clearly ran away with the 2016 nomination if he threw his hat in the ring.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Obama has biases just like everyone else. His calculations were wrong and more arrogant than anything, just like they described in the piece.

"Joe is old, he's a man, he's not on the intellectual level of me or Hillary. He's not change. That's what voters want this time around so he's probably getting beat. The wind is blowing in her direction anyway. I can't tie my horse to him."

Everything happens for a reason though. Joe is about as good as it gets for this election and this election only. Just being a centrist older white man is a great antidote to Trump. Go figure.

Elections are about time and place. Biden is stronger today than he was in 2016. That doesn't mean that he would win or lose but I feel that, objectively, he's stronger today when compared to the dunce that is Donald Trump.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Trump pardoning Susan B. Anthony is so stupid. Who cares about that?

He's so desperate to try and look like he's "doing stuff for women" and "look at me, look at what I did for the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment".

Nobody with a brain in 2020 cares about a pardon of Susan B. Anthony :mjlol:
We care enough to say how stupid it is that he is doing that? Trump's great superpower is wasting everyone's time with bullshyt to distract. He is doing it here.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We spent a good chunk of our opening on the Joe Biden/Kamala Harris ticket on my podcast this week. Strategic voting when you're enthusiastic about either candidate is a topic we get into and the damage control necessary when you're dealing with friggin Trump-like entities. I know some of yall have shown love in the past, I'd appreciate the check out fam.

We also covered the attacks on the Postal Service; States changing laws to protect retail workers that ask you to wear a mask; The Innocence Project's work to free wrongfully incarcerated people; Immigration Nation, the Netflix documentary that takes a closer look at ICE under Trump; and a program called CAHOOTS out of Eugene, Oregon which uses social workers and crisis counselors as first responders to non-violent 911 calls. I'm really proud of how this episode came out; still a good mix of joking and irreverence but a lot of valuable info too.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The Postmaster general just said he's suspending all the policy changes until after the election. Public pressure won.
anyone just see that MyPillow fukkery on CNN :mjlol:

trump is gonna try to push a miracle cure before the election. what a fukkin disgrace
That My Pillow guy segment went wayyyyyyy too long. Seemed like 15-20 mins. Anderson Cooper buried him multiple times and he just kept screaming and yelling conspiracy nonsense and other things that made no sense.