Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We need to blame the guy who actually blocked the package from being confirmed over purity politics. So much you not trying to absolve Sanders, I see that immediately went out the window.

Sanders own staffer pulled receipts. He blocked the GOP picks.

Beyond that, Obama had six years. Why wait until the GOP wins the Senate in 2014?

He had huge Senate majorities the first 2 years, very healthy Senate majorities the following 4 years. He had ample time to get that shid together.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Sanders own staffer pulled receipts. He blocked the GOP picks.

Beyond that, Obama had six years. Why wait until the GOP wins the Senate in 2014?

He had huge Senate majorities the first 2 years, very healthy Senate majorities the following 4 years. He had ample time to get that shid together.

If this were about privatization, then the Trump regime would have been doing this from the onset. Dummy has zero subtly, they only started doing this is because he feels it's his best way to rig the election in his favor. That's why his first maneuver was trying to undermine mail voting with his base and his second was to throttle the postal service. Sure, other implications fit within the larger paradigm of undoing the postal service, but that is not why DeJoy is brazenly operating in this manner. That's been pretty clear which is why there's so much news coverage and why Manchin, who always makes calculated statements, has been vocal.

If you want to argue the goal of privatization is why the Republicans are going along with this even though it hurts their constituents, then okay nobody is claiming it isn’t playing a role (along with their craven desire to stay in power). However, that wasn't a point you or the people you're quoting have articulated. Even then, it's still separate from Johnson's point.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

GlossyRecentGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

omg]

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
not sure why people are always shytting on the post office, ive rarely had bad experiences with them. ive actually always been amazed that they're able to deliver the way they are and cover every town, every street, etc

rural trump america is gonna be fukked if he fukks them over :mjlol:
My wife worked for them.

Management is horrible. They do need a shape up on that front but Yeah, how the fukk do they deliver to every fukking house, apt and business everyday is crazy.

These people working in 100 degree heat and 1 degree freezing rain and snow.

My cousin been a mail carrier for 18 years. My uncle retired from the post office. I would never work for them but we need them more than we know.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If this were about privatization, then the Trump regime would have been doing this from the onset. Dummy has zero subtly, they only started doing this is because he feels it's his best way to rig the election in his favor. That's why his first maneuver was trying to undermine mail voting with his base and his second was to throttle the postal service. Sure, other implications fit within the larger paradigm of undoing the postal service, but that is not why DeJoy is brazenly operating in this manner. That's been pretty clear which is why there's so much news coverage and why Manchin, who always makes calculated statements, has been vocal.

If you want to argue the goal of privatization is why the Republicans are going along with this even though it hurts their constituents, then okay nobody is claiming it isn’t playing a role (along with their craven desire to stay in power). However, that wasn't a point you or the people you're quoting have articulated. Even then, it's still separate from Johnson's point.

I understand Jason Johnson's point. That Bernie had the right intentions but the unintended consequences is having a BOG that doesn't have more members on it to potentially stop whats happening. Sure.

:yeshrug: