Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no power for him to do that, and both republican leaders in the senate and house have re-iterated that fact. There will be an election on the first Tuesday in November, as the constitution demands.

Trump clearly wants to declare victory around 11PM on election night and claim fraud has taken it from him, as mail ballots get counted. The question is whether any major news outlet gives him what he wants. I don’t see the data nerds calling it early.

I can see Trump using OAN to call it for him. Then coming out and declaring victory.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Former Chief of Staff to Homeland Security Secretary under Trump is endorsing Biden. :wow:

Trump really thinks that he's the King/Czar of America. Congressional Republicans and his lunatic voters don't care at all because he's "triggering the libs".

That's America for you :wow:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry my breh, not happening. Congress has the power to Postpone the election. The House and Senate have to come together in agreement. Trump has no power in this, and if they postpone the election to Jan. 20th, then the House will elect the President to run the office until an election is held.

That would be Pelosi.

The senate would elect the Vice President, which would probably be Mitch

A marriage made in Hell :picard: