Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm glad he's heading into the conventions with a lead but...it's time to switch things up. "Mask mandate" shouldn't be the only COVID policy this dude is running on. Yea I know he has a comprehensive plan on his website but it's time to get serious, speak specifics, and lead. Even if Kamala has to do it...someone has to be out there talking specifics on how a Biden administration would tackle the virus in its first 100 days in office. That should be the focus. Not just a government mandate on masks, at a time when most people are wearing them in public.
And especially since most protocols will be state level. Yeah, he needs to get specific and get out there. Answer questions as well. Even tough questions. Can't hide from the press forever.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm glad he's heading into the conventions with a lead but...it's time to switch things up. "Mask mandate" shouldn't be the only COVID policy this dude is running on. Yea I know he has a comprehensive plan on his website but it's time to get serious, speak specifics, and lead. Even if Kamala has to do it...someone has to be out there talking specifics on how a Biden administration would tackle the virus in its first 100 days in office. That should be the focus. Not just a government mandate on masks, at a time when most people are wearing them in public.
There already is. House Democrats COVID strategy = Biden's COVID strategy.

The Democratic COVID strategy = Strong & coordinated federal response

*Coordinate with states constantly
*National testing output by fully utilizing the Defense Production Act
*National contract tracing program
*Federal mask mandate or recommendation

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

He should specifically address safe reopening and not make it seem like the Dems are okay with everything being closed indefinitely

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Does Biden plan on taking questions from media any time soon? When we get inside that 75 day range I think the expectations of him as a candidate are gonna have to increase no? Isn't he going to have to answer direct questions on his VP pick, his plan for America etc. Don't want another repeat of '16 when Hillary seemingly disappeared.

CNN on one of their morning shows was discussing how Trump is more accessible to tha media, but he lies and how Joe is not accessible to the media.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There already is. House Democrats COVID strategy = Biden's COVID strategy.

The Democratic COVID strategy = Strong & coordinated federal response

*Coordinate with states constantly
*National testing output by fully utilizing the Defense Production Act
*National contract tracing program
*Federal mask mandate or recommendation

I'd rather hear that discussed than mask mandates. Which I support but it's like...we're already in the shyt, talk about something else man. We're going to need a massive spending bill too. We might pass another 1T bill between now and November but clearly Biden is gonna have to do something closer to the 3T one the House proposed. And of course to do that, they'll likely need to shytcan the filibuster. I'd get that done in the first 100 days. Massive bill that gives people monthly payments for a few months, bails out states, creates a national stock pile of ventilators/masks, and cash infusions for small businesses with a heavy focus on minority businesses.

Speaking of state bailouts, when you look at the way NY and CA are operating...it's clear they are betting the farm on Biden winning. Without that, they're fukked.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Polls doesn't mean shyt this far out.

A lot things happens between now and Nov 3.

These same polls had Bernie leading Biden before Super Tuesday.
The dynamics of this election are stable. It's very unlikely the change.

Also, Bernie was only leading because the first 2 states were overwhelmingly White and progressive-friendly. Bernie was never going to win most Black voters and Super Tuesday proved that. Biden won SC overwhelmingly and the polls were right :gucci:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dynamics of this election are stable. It's very unlikely the change.

Also, Bernie was only leading because the first 2 states were overwhelmingly White and progressive-friendly. Bernie was never going to win most Black voters and Super Tuesday proved that. Biden won SC overwhelmingly and the polls were right :gucci:

I swear y'all nikkas love to be willfully ignorant. :heh: