Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Where’s Paul Ryan?! Where’s Ron Paul?!
You know who this convention is really missing? Lincoln Chafee. Can't believe they couldn't bag him. Boy, he would have really brought the house down sandwiched between other heavy-hitters like Lisa Blunt Rochester, John Kerry, Michelle Lujan Grisham and Chris c00ns.

Hopefully they bring out the celebs who did the COVID Imagine cover to remake this stone cold classic:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You know who this convention is really missing? Lincoln Chafee. Can't believe they couldn't bag him. Boy, he would have really brought the house down sandwiched between other heavy-hitters like Lisa Blunt Rochester, John Kerry, Michelle Lujan Grisham and Chris c00ns.

Hopefully they bring out the celebs who did the COVID Imagine cover to remake this stone cold classic:

I agree that’s a voice we need right now.

Overall the majority of the lineup is good.
Bernie
Warren
AOC
Masto
Obamas
Duckworth
Booker

some of the others will probably be decent that I’m less familiar with

:manny:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree that’s a voice we need right now.

Overall the majority of the lineup is good.
Bernie
Warren
AOC
Masto
Obamas
Duckworth
Booker

some of the others will probably be decent that I’m less familiar with

:manny:
Lineup is fire. I would take off Bill and Hillary for Beto and Julian Castro, but that's it.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Lineup is fire. I would take off Bill and Hillary for Beto and Julian Castro, but that's it.
Fire though? Really? You excited to hear from Catherine Cortez-Masto, Andrew Cuomo, Doug Jones, John Kasich, Amy Klobuchar, Sally Yates, Chuck Schumer, John Kerry, Lisa Blunt-Rochester, Jill Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Tony Evers, Michelle Lujan Grisham, Gabbie Giffords, Mayor Pete, Chris c00ns and "The Biden Family"? That's fire to you?

To each their own :hubie:

I just can't imagine any of those people saying anything worth a damn at this moment. I suspect their speeches will all be a slight variation on the same "decency" message of "What a mean man Trump is, we need to put a nice guy back in the office." Beto and Julian would be far better than any of those names and at least show the party has some fukkin youth energy and direction. :yeshrug:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
It's hilarious the donald and friends will complain about wide spread fraud if universal mail in voting is used like the fed govt didn't sent millions of dollars worth of stimulus money to dead people. I don't remember hearing about dead people's checks being cashed because, surprise surprise, it wasn't happening. Voter fraud isn't worth it b/c it rarely changes shyt and the penalties are too harsh. Republicans sound like anti-vaxxers in that it hasn't happened to their kid, but they know somebody whose kid was affected by vaccinations. If it was that wide spread, it'd be an actual fukking problem.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
yiukuwjf47h51.jpg

D4439631-8-D6-F-45-D9-8-D68-F64354-C69521.jpg

56446-BB5-C6-A0-4671-98-D2-C77713-B2-A496.jpg

rmfcimi547h51.jpg
Bill Clinton should not be there. That’s the only real objection I have with anyone on this lineup.

Not a fan of Kasich, but I understand the political calculation.

Bill Clinton should be phased out of public Democratic Party politics. His presidency aged like shyt, young people hate him and he has credible rape and pedo allegations. Not a good look to have him on stage. He is a net negative at this point.

Last edited: