Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re a fukking idiot.:hhh:
i did the "im not voting for hillary" thing in 2016, and now i'm just embarrassed by that. it's insane that people would do it again

i can't imagine looking at the country right now, and how badly trump has mismanaged the coronavirus, watching his press conferences where he clearly has no idea what he's doing, and wanting to give this fukking idiot another 4 years in office. you don't even have to bring politics into it at all; he's a massive failure as a leader

biden/harris have their flaws, but those flaws are nothing compared to this fakkit

gzh3UXQT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some dudes really acting like we said that Biden/Kamala are perfect or something :unimpressed:.

It's either you voting for Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris. Any other option is useless, irrelevant and stupid :unimpressed:.
No one was perfect. Even the progressives that some on the board supported. Many of them have shown no real success at governing.
You can armchair quarterback all you want but unless you are a total sociopath like Trump, governing unilaterally is tough.
Folks should be prepared to hold Biden and Harris' feet to the fire to get programs and policies they want, but this bullshyt about who you vote for not making a difference is just that. Bullshyt.

Eventually Trump's shytty policies will start to hurt everyone if he gets 4 more years. Unless you are already rich and catastrophe proof.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a time and place for all things. Now isn’t the time. You don’t see Republicans who plan on voting for Trump shyt on him right now. This isn’t primary season anymore
That's not necessarily true. Trump is losing voters due to his broken promises. No wall. No deportations. The criticism is there. Online, offline.
Josh Hawley ain't going nowhere :mjlol:
He's up next imo. Haley should come through but I think their primary would welch on her at bit.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I wish a reporter would ask him for some examples of there Low-income housing destroyed a suburb and killed their property values.

Where has this happened? What real evidence does he have to justify his position?
Low income housing to him is probably someone with 600k FHA loan.

"There goes the neighborhood!" :troll:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It’s already established that beating Trump is paramount.

Now can anyone reasonably state a positive reason as to why they endorse Biden/Harris other than they beat Trump?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wish a reporter would ask him for some examples of there Low-income housing destroyed a suburb and killed their property values.

Where has this happened? What real evidence does he have to justify his position?
Trump's mind stopped in 1985 so you'd have find some example of a neighborhood in New York City that changed negatively, most likely from white flight.