Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Bruh, Florida is the retirement state and Trump wants to get rid of social security and Medicare. I wonder what those old farts think about that?

:mjgrin:
the ones who are inclined to vote republican won't think anything of it because it doesn't affect them and they are selfish, it would affect future retirees.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
They are getting covid
I know. I should’ve been specific, I meant on a larger scale like when numbers were blowing up. To the point of it not being able to be glossed over. If they families feel pain they may not switch their votes from Trump but many might just sit out.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It's a crowd lined up outside the school Biden and Harris are suppose to be speaking at. I never seen this and I'm guessing it's because of Kamala. A lot of girls out there. A reporter said a minority girl held up a sign that "representation matters" or something like that.

If elected, she really might be the first VP in modern history to actually overshadow the President.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Smh@Chris c00ns being there. Billy Clint’s pedo ass shouldn’t be there either.

I hope berniecrats are there in full swing creating as much ruckus as possible.
@N.J.stan whoever the fukk you are, get in here and state your biz.

You negged this post and told me to shut the fukk up in the comment. What’s the problem? You a Bill Clinton fan? Or c00ns?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my heart can't take it :wow:....

FailingLinearCony-size_restricted.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a crowd lined up outside the school Biden and Harris are suppose to be speaking at. I never seen this and I'm guessing it's because of Kamala. A lot of girls out there. A reporter said a minority girl held up a sign that "representation matters" or something like that.

If elected, she really might be the first VP in modern history to actually overshadow the President.
good. the energy is gonna be big for her once they get michelle obama in the mix too

meanwhile these pathetic attacks from the right are only gonna land with trump's base :mjlol:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
good. the energy is gonna be big for her once they get michelle obama in the mix too

meanwhile these pathetic attacks from the right are only gonna land with trump's base :mjlol:
One white PA voter, probably in his 50's MSNBC interviewed said Kamala was a good choice and she was tough on crime. Now imagine thousands of Independent/never Trump Republican voters saying that. Down goes Trump's soft on crime attack:mjlol: