Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Same odds. :mjlol:

Chances of this race tightening are high. This will be a fun finish brehs.

I expect the polls to tighten up especially with a black female V.P. America will show it's sexist and racist ass. Atleast he is up by double digits so any tightening up won't be disastrous.

Still though, after 160K dead and 11% unemployment rate, it's unbelievable that he still has a chance. Must be good to be a white man.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Same odds. :mjlol:

Chances of this race tightening are high. This will be a fun finish brehs.

The race really tightened in September 2016 after Hillary had her fainting episode. News cycle was on it, right wing conspiracies went hard, etc

Even before the pandemic, Biden was leading Trump by like 5% or 6% in national polling.

A narrow electoral college win, Biden needs to win by 3%. Hillary won popular vote by 2%.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been thinking about the debates and i think trump's potential for gaffes is on the same par as biden's

no one has ever forced trump to be held accountable on stage in front of the entire country. no one has ever stood on a stage with him and hammered him on the fact that the economy is a disaster and he let 160 thousand people die. his public appearances just consist of lying unchecked, and storming out of press conferences when he gets a tough question. he cant call moderators "nasty", he cant leave the debate stage when he gets a question he doesnt like

second point is that biden is gonna be up there talking about what the american people are going through. trump is just gonna be lying about the stock market and repeating "i built the greatest economy ever" :scust: