Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I expect the polls to tighten up especially with a black female V.P. America will show it's sexist and racist ass. Atleast he is up by double digits so any tightening up won't be disastrous.

Still though, after 160K dead and 11% unemployment rate, it's unbelievable that he still has a chance. Must be good to be a white man.
Americans don't care about other Americans. :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don’t see Biden winning Florida
Biden has been consistently leading the polls... esp with the 65+ year old crowd he's narrowly winning them or losing them by much less margin.

Of course, DeSantis will try to steal it.

Pre-Convention Map

I have MN, MI and PA as Likely D. WI as Lean D.

NV and NH were super close in 2016. I think LIKELY Biden for both.

AZ has a Biden slight edge... polling has tightened.

NC, GA, OH... all toss ups but advantage Trump.

TX? Advantage Trump.

FL... Biden slight edge because of his old people support. But I can see Trump winning by like 3,000 votes on some fukkery.

2nXjP.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If kids start getting COVID it’s game over.

What makes you say that? I'm not sure it'd swing the needle (and they already have to an extent).

Seems like it would just make people who already dislike Trump dislike him more. There could be a zombie apocalypse and it wouldn't sway current Trump supporters.

ive been thinking about the debates and i think trump's potential for gaffes is on the same par as biden's

no one has ever forced trump to be held accountable on stage in front of the entire country. no one has ever stood on a stage with him and hammered him on the fact that the economy is a disaster and he let 160 thousand people die. his public appearances just consist of lying unchecked, and storming out of press conferences when he gets a tough question. he cant call moderators "nasty", he cant leave the debate stage when he gets a question he doesnt like

second point is that biden is gonna be up there talking about what the american people are going through. trump is just gonna be lying about the stock market and repeating "i built the greatest economy ever" :scust:

You may be right, but I kind of feel like standards are so low for Trump that regardless of what he says people will just say ":yeshrug: that's just Trump being Trump".

This is one of the most WTF tweets ever :mindblown:

Translation: Suburban housewives will vote for me because they know I'll keep black people from moving into their neighborhoods :mjpls:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden has been consistently leading the polls... esp with the 65+ year old crowd he's narrowly winning them or losing them by much less margin.

Of course, DeSantis will try to steal it.

Pre-Convention Map

I have MN, MI and PA as Likely D. WI as Lean D.

NV and NH were super close in 2016. I think LIKELY Biden for both.

AZ has a Biden slight edge... polling has tightened.

NC, GA, OH... all toss ups but advantage Trump.

TX? Advantage Trump.

FL... Biden slight edge because of his old people support. But I can see Trump winning by like 3,000 votes on some fukkery.

2nXjP.png

If trump is smart, he goes for Wisconsin and tries to dislodge AZ and a vote from ME. NH would work too.

Then it's this.
dwQp8.png

And he only needs to fight for Michigan

But this is based on the current polls

KQ8PO

Or

yGJNR