Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yes, pretty much the entire interview. every objective observer could see that he's an incompetent moron who has no idea what he's talking about
The people that need to be convinced—the swing voter—are seeing Trump be himself. This moves no needle, IMO.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yes, pretty much the entire interview. every objective observer could see that he's an incompetent moron who has no idea what he's talking about
The people that need to be convinced—the swing voter—is seeing Trump be himself. This moves no needle, imo.
Pretty much, this is standard behavior for Trump. Any objective observer could've seen that he was an idiot in 2016, but he still won :manny:

I can't see this or much of anything else swinging the needle at this point, people know where they stand on Trump. I don't see the numbers changing significantly between now and election day.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Trump is going to suppress his own voters, because he is too fukking stupid to realize so many times, is that the normal option of people going to polls is going to be reduced. If your in a big city, with tons of Democrats, there will be a reduced amount but some will be open.

If you in a rural area, with maybe 5-7 polling locations, there might be only one location or none because you need polling workers along with the mechanism to count votes. For a ton of rurals, they only have one post office, and it's not a post office that works as a hub; its the end point.

So if your fukking with the mail, you will be hurting more Republicans than what you think you wouldn't be doing. Yeah your getting Democrats, but your still hurting your own base as well.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
they cant go out in public without a mask :dahell: whose hasnt?

cant watch shyt, cant enjoy shyt, parties, bars
Those aren't things that really effect rich people breh

And rich folk have been having parties still, at their cribs, with other rich people

ex. Way out in Suffolk county, the Hamptons, etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re in the Hamptons chilling man.
Those aren't things that really effect rich people breh

And rich folk have been having parties still, at their cribs, with other rich people

ex. Way out in Suffolk county, the Hamptons, etc.
obviously you're right but i would imagine it's not AS good as it was in february

whatever :dead: fukk em

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wheres that health care plan? Its been 2 weeks since Chris Wallace hasnt it? :troll:

He said it’s coming at the end of this month now:lolbron:

Trump hit america like that one dude that always owe money. “Dont worry, i got you next week:ufdup:

*a week later*

“dont worry, I’ll have it by the end of the month:whoa:

What's funny is Kayleigh already admitted they have no plan.

She said weeks ago that it was the Democrats' responsibility to come up with an alternative to Obamacare.