Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
trump cannot win reelection without cheating.... truth be told, he didn't win the first time without cheating... now he'll have to cheat more... we have to be vigilant.... trump will lose the popular vote, and by more than he lost it by last time.... the question is, can he keep it close enough in a few select states where he can steal it from biden......

even if you hate government, you should be ashamed to have trump representing you in the white house... @DEAD7, hl's most prominent government hater, doesn't even hate government enough to vote for trump... that just underscores how bad trump is... that axios interview is just the icing and the cherry on top....

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Voter intimidation/suppression will not affect the presidential race. That is a wrap. I'm concerned though, it could affect 1 or 2 of the tight Senate races.
I would never get that confident. But that’s just me. Biden should win but let’s not start half stepping at the 20 yard line.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My point is it will not affect the outcome of the presidential race. The margin is going to be too big and there are too many states where he is down massively. If it were only one or two states and one or two percentage points separating Biden and Trump then I'd be worried. At this point, they only way I think Trump wins is if his puppet master hacks the machines, even that from what I've read is difficult to do and conceal.
I mean maybe but it’s very short sighted to assume that. He’s down massively in a polls from July.

Voter suppression could easily be the difference in FL, PA and Wisconsin.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think court expansion would have to be done through legislation.

11 or 13 is still a small number

Eh, either way I really, really don't think the Dems have the balls do to that.

I'd be glad to be proven wrong, but (assuming Biden wins) I expect they'll be on a "heal the country" tip and not want to do anything too controversial.